By BFL Team
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper Pinch of salt
- ½ cup chopped tomato ½ cup chopped cucumber
- 1 whole-wheat pita, cut into half
Grill or broil two boneless skinless chicken breasts and chop into bite size pieces. Mix 3/4 cup fat free plain yogurt with 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and a pinch of salt. Add 1/2 cup chopped tomato and 1/2 cup chopped cucumber to the yogurt mixture. Place chicken and yogurt and vegetable mixture on two pieces of pita bread. Wrap and enjoy!