By BFL Team
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 2 cans albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups green beans, steamed and then cooled
- 4 tablespoons black, Kalamata or Nicoise olives
- 2 cups baby red potatoes, quartered, cooked until tender and then cooled
- 3 eggs, boiled, peeled and quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place a leaf of romaine lettuce on four separate plates. Gently toss the tuna, beans,
olives, and potatoes in a bowl with the Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper.
Pile the tuna mixture in equal portions on each plate. Top each plate with an equal
amount of egg.