Honey Soy Marinated Flank Steak
By BFL Team
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pound flank steak, trimmed of fat
Combine the first five ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add the steak to bag and seal.
Marinate in the refrigerator for one hour, turning occasionally. Grill or broil about six
minutes on each side or until done. Serve with a small baked sweet potato and a
steamed vegetable of your choice.