Grilled Chicken Burrito
By BFL Team
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 tablespoons green enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-fat shredded cheese (Mexican blend)
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream (optional)
- Cilantro, chopped
Season sliced chicken with cumin and chili powder and sauté over medium heat in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Remove from skillet.
Heat whole-wheat tortillas in skillet for one minute on each side. Remove from heat and place each tortilla on a plate. Pile sliced chicken on each tortilla and top with equal amounts of enchilada sauce, cheese, salsa, lettuce, sour cream and cilantro. Roll each tortilla and enjoy.