By BFL Team
- 2 eggs and one egg white, mixed together
- 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 packet Splenda®
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sugar-free jam
- Cooking spray
Mix first five ingredients together in a bowl. Spray a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and turn heat to medium. Add pancake mixture to pan, cook until edges are firm. Flip, and cook one to two more minutes. Slide onto a plate and top with syrup or jam.
Splenda® is not a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories.