By BFL Team
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup non-fat, shredded cheese (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat eggs in a bowl and whisk in yogurt and milk. Pour egg mixture into a 9- by 13-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Add turkey bacon, chicken breast, tomatoes, spinach, avocados and cheese on top of egg mixture, sprinkle with the green onions and season with salt and pepper. Bake 25 minutes or until eggs are cooked through, puffy and beginning to brown.