Faithful Renee -10 week progress

I LOVE BFL!

Comments
  • re: Faithful Renee -10 week progress

Girl...You look FANTASTIC...and HAPPY to boot...Look at that itty bitty waist...Your Guns and Shoulders are popping...Keep up the the Great work...I see a Champion in our future...I predicted 2009's 46+ and I was right...You are inspiring!

Hey, Hey, Hey there gorgeous! I think Tracy is spot on! YOU ROCK RENEE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Wowww!!! You look amazing!!!!!! Keep the great work! I am thinking about start this challenge, getting to know what is all about it! My name is Maura, my email is lora_benetti@hotmail.com if you would like to write me, I would love receive a couple of tips how everything started for you, about nutrition, exercises... Thank you! And one more time Congrats!!!!!

Wow! When's the competition? Seriously, you look like a new woman. Congratulations!

WOW!! AWESOME!! You look amazing, Agree with Tracey and Debs! I love that suit...where did you get it?

Wow OMG look at you AWESOME Renee!!!~beautiful~Fantastic Inspiring ~you are a champion girl.Love your picture...

Amazing results.You are absolutely gorgeous. Keep up the great work. John

You look Great!! Awesome Job!! Do you have any tips for the rest of us?

WoW

Congratulations!!! Your transformation is awesome.... you look like a totally different person!!! The definition in your chest is UNREAL.

awesome changes cant wait to see my changes in 10 weeks time!

WOW!

You look amazing!! Congratulations!! I'm starting the challenge on Monday and can't wait to see what I can do in 12 weeks. Thanx for the inspiration :)

I am in awe of your 10 week results. I've printed out your pics to use a a motivator! Thank you so much for being such a fine example.

Well Renee, I have to say you are "Awesome" and "Gorgeous" . Your family and friends must be so proud of you just as we all are here at BFL.....Keep up the great work and enjoy the benefits of "Loving BFL".....John