DebbieMO W1-W12

Just checking this out to see if it works...Started Challenge on Dec. 21, 2009 and FINISHED on March 14, 2010

Comments
  • re: DebbieMO W1-W12

Girl...you did awesome...and you look so Happy...I am so glad BFL made the website Dork (me) Friendly...now I can interact...and put faces with names...Stay Strong...Train Hard..Love Life :)

You're shinking! Good for you. :-)

Hi... that's fantastic... good for you!

Wow. What an inspiration you are. Congratulations!

Fantastic results!

Wow..you look great! I looked at your picture because I look like your before! Good Job!

Awesome job !!!! Look at you go!! Success you are.Congrats!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You look so fabulous! I begin my challenge on Monday and hope to have the same results. Way to go girl!!!!

What a change you have made. You keep that smile it becomes you and your new body. Keep up the great work. John

You go girl!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!

AWESOME! Today is DAY 1 for me! Your pics motivate me! How much weight did you lose?Are you still on the program?

I needed to see this! You look GREAT! Thank you for posting these...I can't even take my own before pic! Keep it up honey!

Debbie amazing work!! Thank you so much for sharing your pics. Everyone's pics are the most inspirational for me.

Tracy, You look great and I wanted to wish you continued success in your endeavor to Change....John

Congrats! Much respect!