8 / 9 week progress doing BFL

I was just told about this community forum today and am SO happy to see it here and you all. I started my transformation in March and have already made progress. My next challenge will most definitely involve food planning!  :) Post Baby - fun!

Comments
  • re: 8 / 9 week progress doing BFL

Nice work! Keep it up! That must feel so empowering!

Wow you look amazing! Keep up the great progress!

Nice work..!! What an great change.! ,Preparing to start next week. Progress like yours make me very excited to get started. Was in the Gym today to go through my new upper body program, need som adjustments on weights, and then finaly ready to start on Monday.... Please post progress in future aswell to keep all of us top motivated.

wow you look amazing!!

wow! looking great. arms and tummy say it all. you are looking awesome! keep up the greatwork

Great job! I'm just starting, and you're definitely an inspiration... Wow, look at your tummy~ amazing results.

Wow! You are an amazing woman. I have lost 4 inches off my hips and 2 inches off of my stomach at 4 weeks. (I've gained 1/2 inch on my thighs and not lost a pound) I think the hardest part about this is not seeing the results right away. I don't mind the food and workouts, but man, I want to see the results you've had by eight weeks -- hard not to compare myself to others!!

Awesome effort

Wow!! Your transformation is going great!! You are definitely inspiring people. I just downloaded my entry pack - and you're pushing me to start sooner rather than later!! Keep up the good work!!

It looks like you have stayed on target and that really gives me hope that this might work if I take this challenge. Bree125

you look so firm congratulations your an inspiration to me! Just stated the bfl 2 days ago thankyou

You look amazing and keep it up! Hard work pays off!

WOW !! ...

You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work! Plan and pack all your meals the night before, it makes a big difference.
  • 8 / 9 week progress doing BFL

Oh gosh, thanks everyone. I had no idea people were commenting until now. I'm still moving along...sometimes I stumble on days and some days I blow my own socks off at my determination. Thanks again.