Comments
  • re: Bok choy shrimp with soba noodles.

That looks amazing!

It was delicious and so easy to make and used no packaged seasoning.

It was delicious and easy to make with no packaged seasonings. Great health wise.

Nay's BFL Shrimp Bok Choy Stir Fry Ingredients: Shrimp for one serving 3-4 oz fresh or frozen Fresh baby bok choy 1 to 2 stalks Cole slaw veggies .5 - 1 cup (I purchase a bag of pre shredded cabbage and carrots) Fresh bell pepper 1/4 - 1/2 sliced Fresh scallions 1-2 to preference cut slices to desired thickness. Fresh crushed ginger and garlic to taste or ginger garlic paste to taste Light sodium soy sauce or Bragg Liquid Amino (this is my weapon of choice) Boil .5 to 1 serving soba noodles, drain and set aside (I prefer gluten free). If using raw shrimp you can cook the shrimp in the pot with the noodles. Pull baby bok choy apart from the root stem and wash each leaf under water to clean out all grit and dirt. Slice stems to desired thickness Heat a tspn of oil in a pan over medium high heat and lightly saute bok choy and cole slaw veggies. If more oil is needed spray pan with pam olive oil. When you notice tenderness throw in bell pepper, ginger, garlic cooked shrimp pasta and also soy sauce or Bragg Liquid Amino and toss. You want to keep some of the crunch in the bok choy. If you don't like crunchy bell peppers you can put it in when you put in the bok choy and cole slaw veggies. This is a great meal that actually takes less than 10 minutes to make. I generally take about 4-6 minutes for my stir fry just depending on how high a heat I am cooking. I like my veggies to have a slight crunch to maintain some of the rich nutrients. * you can use chicken breast instead of shrimp * you can use brown rice instead of soba noodles and toss with rice or put over rice * can sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and slivered almonds I hope you try this recipe and enjoy it!!!! We are all on the same journey for a better body, good health and a healthy and maintainable lifestyle. Bill Phillips paved the yellow brick road, it is up to us to follow it!!!! There is no place like home (health). Nay -ATX