Comments
  • re: Back Pics! Horrible Isn't it! Ugh!!

No, it shows real courage to take these photo's and look at it this way It's a picture you can look back on and say I did it my way. You can do this I know you can. John

Thanks...that means alot!

Hey girl! I have VERY similar before pictures! How is your program going? I just started yesterday!

Thanks for being so real and sharing the picture. How is your challenge going so far?

You can do it, LadyT. Keep going!!

wow...i look like you...but lighter...heheh!! how are tings going? how did you post these on here???

I agree with superman63, this shows real courage (more than I have). I so relate to your story and look like you, except on a 6'2'' frame. I am 34 with 2 kids and DO NOT want them to get to where I am! I am new to BFL and am now on week 2 of the program.....how have you been doing? Keep in touch.

girl you gonna do this, no matter what, your beautiful, this is great that you started, now continue and dont give up, so you can shock everyone, go girl

the hardest part is starting, after that it is easy
  • Back Pics! Horrible Isn't it! Ugh!!

Hello: "Congratulations!  As Bill quotes in the BFL book "If you follow this program to the letter you will get results! You Go Girl!  I just started today, and this is my 3rd attempt at it.  The first time was back in 2000.  I did 3 weeks on the program, and quit.  I was in very poor health.  This realization motivated me to get into re-hab (for the 3rd time).  The second attempt was when I was 7 years clean and sober 2008.  I completed the workouts to the letter, but the diet was very sketchy for me.  But I didn't look at this as a failure-I was on the road to re-gaining my health.  Now I am 11 years clean and sober, I'm a great mom, a true friend and a hard working single mom.  I believe that I have acquired a more disciplined attitude about my life, and I started this program again today. My desire is to complete this program to the letter.  I am ready for more.  This program is a true inner transformation for me, as it can be for you.  Don't look back-Just Keep looking Forward! Your Ontario Canada Fan!!

• Back Pics! Horrible Isn't it! Ugh!!

Taushadoll, are you still working at it?