Side Pics!! So Sad...

Here's my before pics to show what a cow I am...LOL!!! It will all be differrent in 12 weeks!!! Pray for me!!

Comments
  • re: Side Pics!! So Sad...

You keep your head held high and reach your goal. You are beautiful and will be stronger in 12 weeks!! Best Wishes Misty

Don't be so mean to yourself... no more "Ugh" and "Cow" comments... Do you need to lose weight and get healthier?? Yes, we all do (that's why we are here), but this is your body and you have to respect it. You will respect it by eating better and exercising, but also by loving yourself. Calling yourself names will subconsciously aid in failure. So even if you don't believe it at first, tell yourself you are beautiful and that you love your body. Picture the body you are going to have... its amazing how much power your mind has. Kudos to posting this picture. We are all here for you and I know you are here for us...

Thanks Misty!! That means alot!!

start new everyday as the rest of your new life. Your a wonderful person and i will pray for you! grammekim

You are awesome! You have come to the right place! Don't give up!

Keep it up gurl! I'm on the same boat! Remember there is always room for improvment!

I really like the comment that Chocobroc made to your picture and comment. It really hit home for me. I'm in the same boat as you, but I think my "inner voice" could be worse...has been for many years.... I'm realizing that this is one of my main things that must change even more importantly than food and excercise, or, as Chocobroc mentioned, it limits success. I've begun to take full notice of each time I have negative thoughts of myself and body, and I instantly replace it with a positive one... it will take time, but along with working out and eating clean, it will come. I started my challenge yesterday for the first time... I have 65 lbs to lose. I am 46, it won't be easy, but I'm ready, really ready to battle this out! You are not alone!!! Norma

I think you are beautiful. God does not make mistakes! I am so excited for you.... please keep me posted. You have given me the courage to post my before pictures. Beleive me when I say that I said the same thing about my pictures. but hearing you say it I discovered that we are not doing ourselves any good by doing that. So I am going to speak positive as I know you will also. I am praying for you and if I may ask you to pray for me also! :-)

You can it!

You can do it girl!
  • Side Pics!! So Sad...

I am starting my 12 weeks Jan 17 of this year. I carry all of my weight in the same areas as you. I work on my feet 9 to 10 hours a day all but two days a week. My feet, knees and ankles cannot take it anymore. Finally I said its time the only person who can change it is me and that it is time to stop making excuses!

I wish you all the luck in the world!