Gladiators - Back in the Arena

• Sharon- Glad to see you're back and that your wrist has healed up!!  It seems like posts have been few and far between across the board on the forum this summer.  I ended up with the Cottage Cheese Club, and we don't post on the BFL forum anymore.  All of that action has been moved to Facebook.  However...  We've been thinking about coming back on here since a few of us miss it.  The only thread that seems to have daily activity lately has been one called 2013 Summer Challengers.  I check in daily to see what's going on, but don't post much.  I got sad when our little group fell apart, but I finished C2 last week.  Now I'm going to do some AR until the middle of September and start C3 just in time to finish before the new year and start C4 in January.  I'll still be checking in daily, so if you want to post here I'll be around to keep you company.  If not, let me know where you go and I'll check in with you there.

Justin

• Hi you guys, I am still hanging in there here too. I will stay here if you guys do. But if you all go to another forum let me know, I don't want to be here talking to myself. lol

Justin, congratulations for completing C2, I am a week behind you. I will finish this Monday. Then take a few weeks off and start again.

Sharon, glad to see your back as well. So sorry about your wrist and so happy it's all healed up now so you can continue on being here and helping us with your ideas, thoughts, and everything else. We sure need you here and the same goes for Justin.

Sure do hope everyone will come back and even new people are welcome too. Hang in there and keep up the good work.

Laurie