Anniversary Celebration

• Started my first official challenge 4/6/09 => 4/6/13.

Celebrated today by doing a double workout.   Cardio (Life Fitness elliptical) + Lower Body.  Have moved squats up to 270 lbs. on Hammer V-Squat machine.

I couldn't stop now if I wanted to - but why would I want to?

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Congrats Jacium,  You are a real determined BFL Challenger. Great results on the Hammer V-Squat machine by the way. Best wishes on to you in your future BFL and related endeavors. Keep us posted and as always Keep Moving Forward as well. Cheers!  (I am starting my BFL C4 Challenge tommorrow with a HIT workout to break into the program again after a year).  I will keep my Free day as Tuesday so it is consistent with work related issues and as before.  I will be trying my HIT however tommorrow in the AM Before not After work so that part is new for me right now.

• Bill,

I envy you - I've never figured out how to do my workouts before my workday Mon - Fri.  Why did you stop for a year?  It must have felt strange to not workout for that long.  Did you see much physical changes?  Good luck with C4!!

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Greetings Jacium..  Well I actually didn't totally stop for a year,  I have still been working out mixing machines with cardio at least 4-5 times a week when possible and still watching to some extent what I eat.  I officially enter a Challenge on the average of once a year when the gym crowd is traditionally at it's lowest and the holiday events are the least in my life. I am charging full speed ahead right now and am starting from a better point than last challenge last year as well. My Bodyfat only went up about 1.5% and my BMI stayed about the same so I have still put on some muscle during the year as well.

• Great job, Jacium!  You're a beast!  You have the BFL philosophy down.  It is for life!  Hopefully, I will be on my 4th challenge by this time next year.  Got some impressive leg strength.  Keep it going!