Just reached Week 8 of Challenge 4!!

• Just a quick check in for my friends in the BFL World.

First off, Happy New Year!  Second, I just finished week 8 of my fourth challenge, woo hoo.  For those who have read my posts, you may remember, this is my fourth attempt at challenge four due to some chronic injuries.  So far so great, this challenge means so much to me due to the previous adversity.

On that note, those of you who are just starting or have been dealing with some adversity.  DON'T GIVE UP.  The feeling I have now from not giving up, not letting my head get the best of me, not accepting that I wasn't' going to finish something I started is very strong, alot of pride, alot of empowerment.  

I hope you all are doing amazing, miss my support team (if your reading this you are on that team!).

Semper Fi,

Brez

• I agree with you,   Keep Moving Forward and if you fall off the horse, then get right back on (is that Texas like or not?)

• Congratulations on making it to week 8.  You should be so proud of your commitment and dedication to follow through with all that you've been through.  You know many people are looking for excuses and would have or could have used any of those injuries as a reason to just give up.  I'm rooting for you and will be anxious to hear how you finish up this fourth challenge!!!

Keep up the great work!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"