2nd Challenge started today Jan 2nd 2013

• I lost 50 ponds in my first challenge and I'm back to finish what I started:)

I have not gained one pound back and this is the first life style plan that's realistic to me and works.

• Congrats on your success and resolve to complete yet another Challenge.  I will be entering my fourth (C4) BFL Challenge on the 8th of APril this year and I am already in the planning stages and setting up my supplement right now. I used to weigh in at 289 and now weigh in at a solid 225 jus three challenges later with very little flappy skin to worry about. Last challenge I lost 12lbs of body fat and again gained some more muscle and went down a full size in clothing above and below as well. so Hang in there and Keep Moving Forward and check out our BFL Warrior group if you are so inclined for friendship , support and advice.

• Keri -

50 pounds!?!? WOW...that is amazing and you should be so proud, especially without gaining any back once you were finished.  I wish you nothing but the best as you embark on challenge number 2!

Semper Fi,

Brez

Bill - Great to see you revving up for Challenge #4, I finish my C4 this weekend, after three failed attempts (injuries) I finally finished it, very happy with my results!

Look forward to following you on the next Challenge!  

• Keri -

So you are about 6 weeks into Challenge #2, how are you going?

Brez