BFL WORKS

• Just wanted to encourage all you bfler's that even as we get older the BFL program of clean eating and weight training/cardio really pay off. The other day I had my medical done at work and my blood pressure was 100/70 and my resting heart rate was 58 bpm. Hope this encourages you to live this lifestyle for life.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Way to go fit4life!  How long have you been following the program?

• Congrats!!!!!!

Kim

• Ha ha...fit4life!  I am right there with you.  I just went in for a medical procedure on Monday, and my blood pressure was 97/52.  They were hesitant to proceed with surgery until I told them that it is normal for me.  Once I got out of surgery, they kept me there an extra hour since my BP was even lower than before surgery.  All the doctors and nurses asked me if I was a runner.  Clean eating and hard work at the gym definately pay off!!  You are such an inspiration, and such a fine example of the BFL lifestyle.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Andys10: I was introduced to BFL in 2003 at 44 years of age. I haven't lived the BFL lifestyle perfectly but have definitely adopted this as the lifestyle I want to live.

• Hey BD: Those numbers are impressive. Your family is blessed to have a mom/wife that takes care of herself

PS. I'm coming after you in the 5k.....lol.

• You guys rock! Such good reports!  I hope to have a similar one!

Sharon