Women's guide?

• A couple of weeks ago I stumbled onto a guide for women on BFL called "the real women's guide" or "real lady's guide" or something similar...about women's experiences on BFL. Where do I find that? I seem to be unable to locate it.

• Emily,

How's Denver? NJ is beautiful today. Blue skies and temperatures in the mid 60's. Below, please find the information you may be looking for. There is a book entitled:

Body-for-LIFE for Women: A Woman's Plan for Physical and Mental Transformation [Bargain Price] [Paperback]

Dr. Pamela Peeke M.D. M.P.H. F.A.C.P. (Author)

3.8 out of 5 stars

List Price: $18.95

Price: $7.58 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

You can find it at Amazon.com

Good luck!

John Chisholm

2011 Body-for-LIFE

Grand Master Champion

• I think it might also be availble on the other Esite as well if you do a search.

• Emily,

Go to media gallery under the community tab, click on the downloads tab, and the lady success pdf is there.

• Emily, I got the book and you've probably got it by now so I'm probably late with my posting, but I found the only real difference between Bill Phillips' book and hers was she recommended more cardio minutes.  For myself, I prefer the original Body for Life book, but if you go to Barnes & Noble or somewhere that has it, spend a few minutes reading through it to see if you prefer this version.  Might save you some $$ once you've seen it or you may feel it's a fit for you.

• or do you mean the 'lady success document' right here on the site?  pdf file?

Go to Community:  Media Gallery:  Downloads

should be near top