wk13

• made it through the first 12 weeks, didn't post pics-have a LONG ways to go, but am down 21 pounds, and have lost 11 inches in measurement, gone from a size 14-16 to an 11. My gym buddy has lost 22+,and 13 inches  my husband lost 29. We are keeping on track, looking forward to summer days in smaller clothes!

• Great Job!! That is amazing keep up the great work!

• I hope you, your husband and gym buddy are all enjoying a week or two of AR before jumping back in.  It is so important to give your body a break; you've earned it!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Just finished also, and it's very exciting isnt it!!?  Maybe I'll see you starting the next challenge the same time I do after a couple of weeks active rest!  Great job!

• Congratulations!  What great results.  Active rest and then hit it hard again.  I hope you enjoy the BEST summer of your life!!!!  :)

• Yay for you!  That's incredible!  Celebrate the progress you have made!  I just finished my 12 weeks and will be going for a second round soon - look forward to hearing more from you!  I wish I had lost 21 lbs!!!!!!  Wanna trade??? haaaa!  That's AWESOME!