Tennessee Champion Weekend Info

• BFL'ers

The Tennessee 2010 event is shaping up to be one of the best yet. The venue for this year is the amazing Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN October 7-10th. This is a beautiful hotel with many attractions/shops/restaurants inside the hotel as well as being adjacent to the Opry Mills Mall.

A few highlights of the event:

• Thursday checkin/meet & greet dinner
    • Friday night reception
    • Friday Honky Tonk Nashville Tour
    • Saturday Discover Nashville Tour
    • Saturday Gala dinner
    • Shopping/shopping/shopping
    • Free seminars

For more details, visit http://www.tnchampweekend.com.

The first priority registration deadline is July 30th!  For everyone that registers on or before the July 30th date you will be eligible for an additional door prize which will be awarded during the Saturday night gala.

If you have a chance and can make it to Nashville this fall, we are sure you'll have a great time!

Best of Life!

Body-for-LIFE

• I'll be in Nashville!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Hey BFL Tech Gurus!!

Thanks for posting this information!! I so much appreciate your support and look forward to another wonderful event with your support!

Stephanie

Rocking BFL since 2001! TNCHAMPWEEKEND.COM and BFLSPIRIT.COM

• 22 Weeks until Nashville!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Woohoo! This event is finally posted under the Events link here! Thanks webmasters!!

A few of our event details have changed due to the flooding in Nashville. We will be honoring our friend and mentor Mike Harris as well during our Champion's Weekend. I encourage everyone to attend, to participate in our BE-LIKE-MIKE challenge from bflspirit.com, and to honor this hero by changing your own life!

Stephanie

• Since your a champion I thought I would direct this question to you. Is it ok to have tofu Its a great and cheap protein source?? Any feedback

Thank you Darelyne Im loving the program did it years ago and doing it again Im 5 3 weight was 142 now im 138 and a half and dropped a half inch been doing it for 3 weeks now..

• I'll be there too.  Looking forward to meeting everyone. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Good afternoon BFL'ers!!

Just a quick note to remind folks that the final deadline for registering for our event is SEPTEMBER 16TH!!

I have confirmed that the beloved Mr. Porter Freeman will be there and will be one of our guest speakers along with Michelle Simpson and a couple of other BFL champions. Trust me when I say you don't want to miss out on these folks sharing their stories from their heart.

The weekend itinerary will be completed soon...I'm working on it...but will include lots of opportunities to mix/mingle with each other and lots of good food(most of it authorized..lol)..and lots of fun. A couple of good seminars and free time to explore nashville.

Oh and I can't forget...we will be participating in the RACE FOR THE CURE. We have formed our RUN-FOR-MIKE team and WE NEED YOU TO JOIN! Currently we have the 8th largest team for this event..heck with 8..I want to be #1. So join us!

You can find all the details about our event out on http://www.tnchampweekend.com/.  So please do visit and book that hotel room and purchase those tickets today. One note, on the hotel room there was only a limited number of double-double rooms remaining for those that want to share expenses with others. So if you need a double room I strongly advise you call and book it now.

Again the deadline is SEPTEMBER 16TH AND IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Hope to see all of you in Nashville!

Stephanie

• This is only 35 days away!  It will still be in Nashville, just not at the Gaylord.  Visit the website given in this thread for details and updated info or visit the event page on this website.

Who's going?

YES

PROFILE NAME

COMING FROM

Aussie-Debs

Australia

Brigette-in-TX

Texas

Champster09

Alabama

ChristinaB

Texas

DebbieMO

Missouri

FaithfulRenee

Missouri

Jessica - Mighty Max

Washington, DC

Legs

Canada

Liesl

South Africa

Pam Blessed in MO

Missouri

PattiOnePercent

Ohio

RicknNC

North Carolina

Scott-Houston

Texas

Sharon--Wonder-Woman

Virginia

Tisha28

Virginia

MAYBE

PROFILE NAME

COMING FROM

BryanL

Texas

Stephanie-AL

Alabama

• Counting down...we're 4 weeks away! :-)

• Bump.

• LOL - Is SOMEBODY a wee bit excited?

Woop!

• We're all excited!!  

The deadline to book the hotel room with our group rate is SEPTEMBER 16TH!! If there is any chance that folks may attend, I'd strongly recommend they go ahead and book the room!!

Deadline to purchase the VIP tickets is OCTOBER 1ST.

COME JOIN US!!!

http://www.tnchampweekend.com/

Stephanie

• FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR TN CHAMPION'S WEEKEND
    OCTOBER 1ST

Don't miss out on this great change to meet lots of other BFL'ers! We're just one big happy family that happen to be a little into fitness. LOL.

The final registration deadline is coming up on October 1st. If you wish to attend, please book your hotel room and purchase your VIP tickets before this date.

There will be lots of hootin and hollering...and that's just from Michelle and Sharon...don't miss out!

Visit the website for all the details and to purchase tickets.

Thanks to EAS for supplying supplements for our SWAG BAGS!

See you in Nashville!!

Stephanie

• If you are in need of inspiration, just find your way to Tennessee and meet up with all of the like minded folks.  it's awesome and well worth the effort!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory