2010 Body-for-LIFE Champions

• Thanks Laurie and congratulations to you also . . . Doing it together was great, you'll see that when they post the essays.

Anyway, keep leading and hopefully he will eventually follow . . .

Mike & Ann Markham

2010 Body-For-Life Couples Champions

• Hi, Just curious when all the essays will be posted from 2010?

• ARe the essays still being considered for this website from the 2010 Champions? Just curious. Thanks

• WPBill - I assume they will be posting the essays at some point.  I haven't heard when though.  Thanks for being so interested in hearing our stories.

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Ahem!

Just wanted to throw this out there. I thought maybe a little dancing in a certain black jacket went on last night and kept you up Laurie. He he he.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB-p4QKOiDM

• I just love you, Legsy!!!!!!!!!  And I really like this picture of Michelle and me.  I see we were having some red carbs.......... that was just before all the craziness began.........  big ol' steaks and alcohol the night before a Half Marathon........... then handstands in the lobby!!!  That was a night to remember....... me and five of the most amazing women I've ever met.

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Yeah!!! The pictures are there but still no testimonials that I can find? Perhaps they are next on the list to add to the site?

• Last year the essays took a few months to upload.  It takes time to sign everyone and such. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• WPBill and Jessica, Indeed, we are working on getting the essays posted. Stay tuned!

Anna

BFL Team