2010 Body-for-LIFE Champions

• Congratulations, Candy!  This is amazing, isn't it?  I'm still so emotional that I can hardly put two sentences together.

And to all the other 2010 champions, WELL DONE!!!  I am honored to be a part of this group.  I look forward to the day we meet (at least, I hope that day will come).

Legsy - You know where we stand!  Thanks for being one of the best friends I've ever had.

Donald - Thanks for giving me a reality check and MAKING me workout tonight!  I can't compete with Legs' 5K time, but I got on the treadmill and ran hard.  All you Coffee Crew people were in my head and I couldn't let you down.

I still wonder if I'm dreaming!

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Thanks everyone!

Congratulations to the other 2010 Champions, I know how hard you worked.

I'm still in shock and have been flipping through the book all night pointing at the pictures of past champions and saying, "I'm one of THEM!"

I've been seeing pictures of Body-for-LIFE champions all my life and have thought about entering many times.  I've taken "before" photos a couple times but never followed through.  Last year I knew it was time.  I have four sons, ages 6, 5, 3 and 2, and I wanted to be an active and engaged father, like mine was to me.  With a history of heart disease and diabetes in the family, I felt it was now or never.

It's such an honor to be named a Body-for-LIFE champion.

Matt

Matthew McClelland

2010 Grand Master Champion

• Congratulations to all of the 2010 winners. You all deserve to win and be placed in the ranks of honor. Keep up the great work to everyone else and hang in there for next time. WFC

• WPBill - Thank you for the kind words.

• Congratulations everyone - you are all an inspiration.

• Thank you very much, My2Suns.  How is your Body For Life journey going?

• Lady GA,

Congratulations to you and to the whole group of BFL 2010 Champions.  May you continue to excel on your BFL Journey!

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Congrats! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

• Jacium and SeaHound -

Thank you both very much.  The outpouring of support from the BFL community has been amazing.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you.

All the best!

• WOW I don't know how in the world I missed this thread!!!!  My head is still not on quite straight since Monday afternoon.....In fact when I got the phone call from EAS, I got so nervous when the gentlemen asked me if I was sitting down - my brain automatically went mush and did not catch all of his words when he was telling me the news, and I heard him say "your age category" but I did not process his words "Grand Champion".  So when I got off of the phone with him I was elated that I had won for my age category.....but it was not until they posted the news on the homepage that Michelle Simpson called me and told me that I was "Grand Champ".  I did not believe her until I saw it for myself!!!  

Thank you so much everyone for the congratulations - and CONGRATULATIONS to the other champs!!!!  I look forward to getting to know you!

Also congrats to those of you who have finished the BFL 12 week challenge!  It's true what they say, anyone who finishes the challenge IS a winner.  It's the most amazing feeling both physically and mentally.

I can't even explain what an honor this is  =)

Susan

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Congratulations to all of the 2010 BFL Champions AND to all of those that particpated in the challenge!

• Thank you Bob, your success story is an inspiration!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Hi Bob!  I just saw that you were a 2007 champion!!  Congratulations to you, too.

Thank you so much.

• Thanks to everyone for your heart felt congratulations . . . There are so many deserving competitors out there and this is truly an honor.

Mike & Ann Markham

2010 Body-For-Life Couples Champions

• Hi Mike and Ann!!  

This has been one heck of a week, hasn't it???  I'm still in shock.

That's so cool that you did this together.  My husband doesn't have the discipline that I do.  I just keep leading by example though and hoping he'll come around.

All the best!

Laurie