2010 Body-for-LIFE Champions

• Hello Body-for-LIFErs!

The 2010 Body-for-LIFE Champions are now up on the Homepage! You can watch the Flash introduction at http://bodyforlife.com to see the winners scroll through. Their success stories and details on the 2011 Challenge are coming soon.

Congratulations to the 2010 Challenge winners!

The Body-for-LIFE Team

• Congratulations to the winners!!  Wooot!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Wow!  Great transformations there!!!!  Congratulations to all the 2010 champions!  Congratulations to all the 2010 challenge participants too!  Well done!

• Congratulations to all the 2010 winners!

• Congrats to all the winners. Especially Susan. ♥ you my friend. :)

• Congratulations to you all.  I know you worked hard for the title of BFL Champion.  So proud of you!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• CONGRATULATIONS 2010 CHAMPS.  WOOP!  WOOP!

• Great job! Each champion is an inspiration.

Please note - if you, like me, have trouble seeing the updated home page at first, try clearing your cache.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Thank you so much, Everyone!!!  I'm still shaking.  Being a part of the BFL community has been a HUGE part of my success.  I sent in the packet over a year ago!  It was my first challenge, which actually ended at the end of 2009.  Wow - this was a long time coming.  I was very proud of my transformation (still am, of course), but didn't really think it would win.  I went on to do a second challenge to reach my ideal weight.  

OK..... I'm rambling here!  

Just wanted to thank Body For Life for recognizing me with this HONOR and to thank all of you who are currently doing challenges or on maintenance, for continuing to inspire me every day.

I am very humbled to among the other champions.  

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Well done Champions. **clapping here**

Congratulations and enjoy all the hoopla within the days and years to come.

• Wow!

Thank you all so very much! This is still all just too surreal at the moment. I felt like a champion with or without actually being named a champion, as should everyone who has or is currently working on making their way through the Body For Life challenge. I hope my story can serve as an inspiration for those to come as the Challengers before were for me.

This has been an absolutely amazing and life changing experience and I am beyond happy to have been chosen the champion of my age group!

Congrats to all of the other champions, and everyone else who has gone through their transformations!

-Candice Cooper

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right. -Henry Ford

• Awesome job to all the champs,(especially laurie)

Well done! To have that winning feeling, the acknowledgement of your success, your effort and hard work rewarded, fantastic, you are the best in the world!!!!

BFL Champions, and NOBODY can take that away from you.

Fantastic achievment! enjoy it all, soak it up, you deserve it!

• why can i not see the 2010 champions on the BFL website?

• Donald, try clearing your cache.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• How do i do that?