Website Update - Feedback Wanted

• This is a great guide, Grandpa Hiker! Thanks so much for your kind help.

Anna

The BFL Team

• I honestly haven't noticed any changes over the past few days in the website/forum.  I really wish there was an option that "remembered me".  Lacking this feature is probably the main reason that I don't frequent the boards more often.

Also, I don't know if I am wording this the right way....but I wish the forum "style" or "type" was vbulletin.  A lot of other forums I frequent are set up using vbulletin and they are much easier to navigate and use.

• ParsonBrown,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm passing it along to the team here for consideration.

Anna

The BFL Team

• Hi, new to this site and it's not easily apparent where I've been, where I am, or where I could go...  Would be nice if the forums had an overall graphic that one could click on to get to a particular topic (and you could see what "level" you were in)...does that make sense?  

Maybe also a link of all the options (for the overall site) that would always stay at the side of the page--I know there are a couple of layers of tabs at the top, but you have to scroll back up to get to these, and you can only see the "sub-tabs" if you click on each one.

Also, could you please explain what is the difference between this site and the BFL "tracker" site?

Thanks!