Website/Forum Questions Here

• That just means they will put you in round 1.  There is never a time they're not doing a contest.  When you finish you an just download the new packet, which will be up by then. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Hi jjooddyy, 2011 Challenge information is coming. Hang tight, and good luck on your Challenge!

Anna

The BFL Team

• I do not know were to go to upload my pics.  Can someone give me directions?

• Scott1972, GrandpaHiker offered a great guide here: bodyforlife.com/.../47151.aspx

Let us know if you need more information!

Best,

The BFL Team

• how do i create my own forum? i want to make one for my age group!

• Hello,

Not sure if I am even on the right link.   I am wondering if someone can answer a couple of questions for me.

I am on week 12 with a few day left.   I am hoping to take 2 weeks off then start a new challenge again.  

My question is........how much excercise do I do and what type as well as the eating side.  Do I eat the same?

Please help if you know the answers....

Thank you,

Dawn (Canada)

• Congratulations on finishing your first challenge, Dawnmchbick! When you start your next challenge, you will want to establish new goals and just follow the same principles you did in your first challenge. Good luck and feel free to call the Fitness Experts for any specific questions. 1-800-297-9776, Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00 pm EST.

~ The BFL Team

• I've uploaded a picture for my avatar and I also uploaded some pics on a post and my profile.....they upload fine and I can see them on the site afterwards but when I log out and log back in the next day instead of pictures there are just squares where they used to be. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong or is it a site problem?  The pictures are a compressed size especially for websites so I know they are not too big.....any help?? Putting up pictures is half the fun!

• How do you go to the last post in a thread without having to page?

Mervrsa

• Mervrsa,

There is a way to sort the posts so that the most current posts are listed first. This way you only have to page back in order to see older posts in a thread.

From the Forum screen, click on "Settings" in the upper right corner.

On the next screen, click on the "Site Options" tab.

On the next screen, go the the "Sort Posts" line, click the drop-down arrow & select "Decending"

• Can't post a new message with an iPad. I can enter the subject line, but cannot enter body text.....

• HI,

I have typed in a bio like 3 times and then click on save and it won't save - can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?  Thanks in advance for your help.

• Bfl app for iPad? Websites great but an app with the workout and meal plans and log would be fantastic and a very 2011 thing to do.

• I would like to upload photos to my profile but nothing happens when I click on the insert image icon - what do I need to do to fix this?

• I've been trying to update my bio and upload an avatar pic but everytime i hit save profile nothing happens!