Website/Forum Questions Here

• I was wondering what the time-out limit is for the BFL website.  A few times now I have signed in to the site, browsed the forums for 30-45 minutes, then began typing a post.  But when I actually try to post it the website has logged me off and everything I've typed has been erased.  Is there a time-out limit?  Thanks!

• Hi grtmomx3,

The time-out limit is a rolling one. So, if you're reading/there's no activity for 15 minutes, your session will time out after 30 minutes.  If you *are* active, then, it should extend your session for another 15 minutes and so on.

We've been seeing a few issues with session time-outs, and the tech team is on it. We'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience as we look into this!

Best,

The BFL Team

• on my edit profile page, there are not links or "buttons" to even upload a photo.  Where is that option?

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• I have sent a request to a "Go to first Unread post" in addition to the "latest post" link. That will make the forums much more easier to keep up on. Thanks for the reply and I look forward to that being implemented.

Also, How about the ability to save log in information so I don't have to log in every-time I open the site?

Today's Mighty Oak is yesterdays Nut that held its Ground!

• I have two questions that I cannot figure out the answer to.....

The first is, how do I start a thread?  I don't see where to click  to start one.

The second is, I get emails that say "___ is following you" but then I do to my profile, and they are not on my friends list.  Where do I find them if they are following me?

Thanks so much!

Susan

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• BFLSue - to start a thread, select a category above, then over to the top right you'll see "New Post,"  click on that link and you'll be taken to a window that looks like an email type screen.  Start your thread there.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Thank you Sharon!!!!!!  :-)

Susan Berna

• Thanks for your question Susan, and sorry for the delay! We'll get back to you about followers. We appreciate your patience!

~The BFL Team

• Wonderful; thanks so much!!!

Susan Berna

• Hello.  How do I post my photos to my profile?  I tried edit profile, and I was able to add text, but not photos.  I did this before but I can't see how to do it now.  Thank you.  Clare

• Hello -

Was the Blog functionality ever put into place/made operational? I cannot find a way to make it work. I saw the reply made back in ~August or so, but nothing posted since then in regards to the question...

Is this something you recommend BfL'ers post outside of the site? Thanks!

Kurt

• Hi Kurt.

We only have public blogs for specific people such as certain former Champions.  We do this because we must approve the content ahead of time so that the content is accurate and informative.

Thanks!

The BFL Team

• Hi there,

Could you please help me out in finding the site options tab under "edit my profile"...it's probably right in front of me but I can't see it!  I just want to turn off email notification.  Thanks

• oh, i found it! :)

• i'm new to this, and confused about the challenge.  is there a 2011 bfl challenge going on?  everything i see is dated 2010.  i downloaded the kit, took my before pics, started my challenge on jan 26th, 2011.  just logged on here and noticed all dates are 2010.