Thank You! - Tennessee Body for LIFE Champions Weekend

• A big thank you to those of you who attended the Tennessee Body for LIFE Champions Weekend! Hope you had a wonderful time, though we're sure you did, since it was led by the amazing Stephanie Workman! Did any of you try out any EAS products that were new to you?

~Brittany, The BFL Team

• Haven't had a chance to use any of the products yet, but wanted to do a big shout out to EAS for the all the products - I know we all appreciated all the products that they supplied!!! It was a very nice time. Great to spend time with like minded people.

"If you mind can conceive, you can achieve it

• Ditto what Taylor t said.  We really appreciated EAS supporting the event and supplying the products.  It was a very good time!

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Thanks EAS for the goodies, PUSH is new for me and seems be helping!

Also, big thanks for the "Unstoppable" shirts. Wearing them, I feel...well... UNSTOPPABLE!

-R

• I had the best time this weekend!!  It was wonderful meeting new faces and getting to see my friends again.  Champions Laurie and Matt and Connie Ruble were wonderful.  Each shared a life altering journey with the masses, sharing what makes them Champions.  Life long memories for me!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Sounds ilke everyone who went had a great time and got some great goodies.  Thanks EAS for lending your support, time and talents to this very worthy event each year.  I hope I can attend next year's event so I can  relate to the expericence next time. Great work eveyone!!!

• What an incredible, moving and motivating weekend.  I met up with old friends and made plenty of new ones.  It was a fantastic experience.  Thanks so much. 

Quick note on the speeches.  They were all very different and added so much value in unique ways.  I encourage people to find many someones who inspire them because you will inevitably learn different things.  I sure did!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Oh.  Yes.  THANK YOU EAS for the supplements, awesome swag and support.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Thank you Champster09 and Jessica-Mighty Max for the very kind words.  Every time I practiced that speech, I broke down crying.  I was so very worried that I would not be able to do it.  But at the dinner that night, being surrounded by so many people who love me and want me to succeed, I could literally feel the anxiety leaving my body.  Sure, I was still a bit nervous but I knew that I could tell my story.... bumbled it a bit and forgot a bunch of stuff (the pics were rolling too fast), but I got through it.  Several people were affected by it so I guess I will call it a success.

Thank you, EAS, for the shirts and variety of products.  Yes.... I have tried something new!  The Myoplex Lite cinnamon roll bar was AWESOME!!!  My grocery stores don't carry it and I was afraid of ordering it on-line in fear that I wouldn't like it (have to order so many).... but my husband and I both agree that it was delicious!

Matt McClelland and Connie Ruble's speeches were inspiring.  Both are remarkable champions!

Stephanie Workman did a fantastic job, as always, putting together a memorable weekend.  It was so wonderful spending time with old friends and meeting new ones.  The venue (Gaylord Opryland Hotel) was spectacular.  

Stephanie thought this would be the last year...... but apparently we've convinced her to do it at least every two years.

So I sure look forward to the next TN Champions weekend in 2013!!!

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Thank you so much for the great products!  My very favorite is the UNSTOPPABLE shirt, which frankly makes me feel, well, UNSTOPPABLE!  It gives me the added reminder of confidence.  Thank you so much.  As for new products -- yes, I am trying PUSH and RELOAD.  Not sure of the best way (when in the day, how often, how it fits with my workout schedule) to use them, so for now, I am using one of each every day I work out.    I love the chocolate Myoplex Strength RTD bottles and have been using them for the past year or so.  It was great to have some of them at the conference, too!

As for the conference itself, it was a joy to attend.  I was so inspired by the event and I learned so much, including what to do on Day 85.  I was able to see old friends and meet in person many of my BFL Spirit friends.  What a highlight to see them all!  I was so motivated that I started a challenge within 12 hours of returning home.  

Thank you so much for your generous support of this wonderful event.  And my deep gratitude to Stephanie Workman who worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect!

• MANY THANKS for all that EAS has done and continues to do over the years.

I have been a part of BFL/EAS since 03 and have always enjoyed EAS products. I am grateful of the products that were given out and I really enjoyed the MR bars. I received RELOAD, and perfect timing, I just ran out. PLEASE bring L-Glutamine back.  

The new UNSTOPPABLE shirts were a big hit. I had a hotel guest ask who I was and where I got the shirts. EAS/Body-for-LIFE…BABY!!!

I would like to take this time to share with the BFLer’s that made this event, you MADE this event. I really enjoyed meeting and seeing everyone that attended. The stories and bonds we made is truly going to be a life changing difference for us all, if you take advantage of the opportunity.

Like I mentioned, I have been around since 2003 and I have seen a lot of people come though the program, and it amazes me that the same type of people surface. We are all like minded, inspiring, motivating, over achievers, that take every opportunity to get better.

If you didn’t make this weekend, don’t worry, we WILL be having another event soon. Even if it is to gather in the same room and spend hours and hours working out, cooking/eating or just sharing our stories and our life.

Your Body-for-LIFE brother,

Kenny Fernandez  

• taylor t, Champster09 and sharon--wonder-woman, we're glad you all had an awesome time! SpartanMan90, it was our pleasure - glad you like your Unstoppable t-shirt! WPBill, we hope you're able to make it next year too! Jessica-Mighty Max, we're so happy to hear you found the speeches inspirational! Way to go, LadyGeorgia! Suzy Az, you feel Unstoppable- because you are! Kenny, thanks for the feedback! We'll pass it along to our Team!

~Brittany, The BFL Team

• Brittany and the rest of the BFL team...THANK YOU for all you have done for this community. If it hadn't been for you all, I wouldn't be in the position I am today and I wouldn't have all the WONDERFUL friends I have now!

The wkd was amazing and the extra goodies were a hit! I was moved by each of the speakers. Each touched me in a different way and they showed that we truly are UNSTOPPABLE!

Thanks again for everything! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• DebbieMO,

Thanks for the EAS love! We're happy we could be a part of this awesome event! You're Unstoppable! Keep up the hard work!

~Brittany, The BFL Team

• Great to read your post KENNY.

I enjoyed the Tn event I attended in 2006. TONS of great people. Always a bonus meeting everyone! =)

I hope you and the rest of the BFL Community will be able to join us on our 2012 BFL Champions Cruise. The deadline to reserve is Monday Feb 6, 2012. We set sail April from MIAMI. Please help us spread the word. as the deadline for this Cruise os Monday Feb 6, 2012. We do not set sail until April from MIAMI. This is our LAST annual Cruise. Our next (2014) Champions Cruise will be announced this year!

Complete details for 2012 at www.JBRAAM.com

Of course Lots of info on facebook.  

Best-of-LIFE,

Jerry Braam

(BFL Class of 2001)