Free Myoplex for (US) Survey Respondents

• We want your opinion, and we're sweetening the deal. Complete this survey, and we'll send you a free case of Myoplex ready-to-drink shakes (while supplies last, US only).

Anna, BFL Team

• The survey appears to be broken.  I am unable to see it via either Safari or Firefox (on the Mac).

• Cool.  Thanks.  It only took about 3 minutes and a case of Myoplex Strength is rather awesome.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Thanks for letting me know! I updated the link, but here it is, just in case: abbottnutrition.qualtrics.com/SE

Anna, BFL Team

• The survey is no longer accepting responses.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• I don't suppose that I could get a free case for reporting the broken link which prevented me from taking the survey to get the free case.  :)

• Dang I missed it.  It would have been awesome to get a chance for some of that stuff.

KEEP PUSHIN' ON!

• Travis I missed it too...kicking rocks!!!!

Kathy

• Trexx - you're right; that was my mistake.  Happy to send a case your way. Sending you BFL Conversation to get your address. Travis and Kathy - sorry you missed this one! We'll be sure to let you know about others right here.

~Anna, BFL Team

• Anna,  

Thank you so much for this.  You can use the address in my profile registration.   If you can't see that, give me an email address to send that to you.

Thanks again,

Paul

• Never mind.  I finally see the conversations item on the right :)

• I'm not Paul and I think that was really cool of EAS.  I'm glad you're getting it, Paul. 

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• I agree Jessica.  

As Mom used to say, never hurts to ask, but I am always full of gratitude when the answer comes back yes.

• Just sent you back a note, Paul! Thanks for the props, Jessica.

~Anna, BFL Team

• Anna, It is too late to start the contest for this year?