Did you know....from Body-for-LIFE and EAS!

• Hey Body-for-LIFErs!  We are excited to tell you that we are installing new community software tonight.  It should help with some of the things you may have been experiencing.  You'll see the changes when you log on in the morning.  One change you'll notice is a more prominent link to your community profile.  Look for it in the upper right of the community page.

Second, we would like to announce the new Did You Know forum from Body-for-LIFE and EAS!  This is the place for us to tell you what's going on with Body-for-LIFE and to give you tips on how to use the site.  Check back often for new stuff from us......and maybe even some incentives!

The Body-for-LIFE Team

• thanks

Squats

• Awesome!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• YEA! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• To the BFL Community:

It has been a little more than a month since we first launched our new BFL site.  We appreciate all of your comments and suggestions regarding the new site and how engaged the BFL Community is with the site.  As we are continually transforming and improving the site, we will be posting announcements here in the Did You Know section--so stay tuned!

Thanks again for all of your support and continued success with your BFL Challenge.

The Body-for-LIFE Team

Best of Life!

Body-for-LIFE

• Thank you !!!!  :-)

• Outstanding! Thanks for keeping us informed! And thanks for your commitment to continuously improving the site!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Thanks a milion! That will be a big help!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• So just in case I missed it. Where do we go if we have questions and or problems with the website or forums?

Every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible. ~Fortune Cookie~

• Thanks!

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the format changes!!!  Woohooo!!  Thanks for listening!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Ha! Thanks for the post Michelle. I was thinking nothing changed. I saw your post and had to really look for it. Duh! Right there. I can see all my goodies on this page. YAY! Thank you BFL!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Can't seem to add friends right now.

Still a little glitchy, from the recent changes.

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Is anyone else able to add friends?

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry

• Those changes are a huge help!!