First Look: EAS Outlet Store (up to 50% off)

• Hi Body-for-LIFErs!

We love reading about your Transformations, especially as you support and encourage each other to reach your goals. To help, we're discounting EAS® products in a big way, and you're the first to find out! Check out the EAS Outlet Store we just launched, to get up to 50% off select EAS shakes, powders and bars. We'll likely be adding products over the next few weeks, but we wanted to give you the first look, so you can take advantage:

http://abbottstore.com/eassale

Anna

The BFL Team

• This is a great opportunity!

Every time I click on 100% Whey Protein Powder it goes to Mass Factor though and puts Mass Factor in my shopping cart.  There must be a glitch.

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• DO YOU NOT SHIP TO CANADA????? Change that and I am all over this deal!!!!!!!

• I have searched the Abbott Nutrition Store site, and I can no longer find Phosphagen, or Phosphagen HP.  I've used these products in the past, and they're recommended in the Champions Body for Life book.  Are they permanently discontinued?

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Hi there i would love to buy your products, but i cant seem to find any EAS products in Australia, you guys ever going to ship here

• THANKS!

I ordered Some EdvantEdge Strawberry and Myoplex Lite Cookies and Cream

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Hummmm another way would be for me to order what I need, have it shipped to one of you and then you ship to me...any takers???

• Thanks for the heads up, Sue!  I'll pass this along to the Team to investigate.

Anna

The BFL Team

• Sorry ayummymommy! We currently only ship to US territories and military.

Anna

The BFL Team

• Jacium,

Sorry for the confusion! Phosphagen is now called Pro Science PUSH (eas.com/.../pro-science-push). Hope that helps!

Anna

The BFL Team

• Hi hori,

I'll pass that question along to the team. I volunteered to fly out there to conduct some in-person research, but that didn't go over well.

Anna

The BFL Team

• Glad to hear that, BryanL! Hope your day is going well.

Anna

The BFL Team

• I am sooooo upset!!!

• Sue,

I heard back from the Team, and they said you are experiencing this because Whey Powder is not currently included in the Outlet store. That doesn't mean it won't be added in the coming week, since we posted here early so Body-for-LIFErs could take advantage, but we can't guarantee that. As for Mass Factor, I don't believe there was a category for it, so it was grouped with the Whey Powder. Hope that helps!

Anna

The BFL Team

• Thank you so much Anna!!!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion