Friendly reminder to keep conversations positive and respectful.

• Just a friendly reminder, please keep your conversations in these forums polite and respectful. It's easy to react and respond quickly with something you may think is fine but others may find offensive. These forums are meant to be a place for support and friendship throughout and after your challenge. You are a wonderful group of people who do an amazing job of supporting each other!

Also, a quick reminder about giving advice. There is a difference between giving general words of support and encouragement and giving advice that could be construed as medical advice. The intent of the BFL site is to provide general tips and encouragement for participants, not to give specific medical advice. We encourage you to share your experiences and things that worked for you, but it is best to avoid giving specific medical advice on this site. That role is best reserved for an individual's personal health care professional. For those seeking advice, remember that your personal health professional (e.g., physician, registered dietitian, certified personal trainer) is the best source of advice because these individuals have the greatest familiarity with your personal medical history.

Happy Holidays!

The BFL Team

• THANK YOU!!

Happy Holidays to you all as well!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Thanks BFL Team... Happy holidays.

• Happy Holiday's Body-For-Life team and thank you for making a difference.

• Thank You BFL team. Happy Holidays from me as well!

• Thank you so much for this!  It came at a good time.  This forum is a second family to me, and I don't ever like to see the negativity on these boards.  We are all in this together!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks, BFL Team. You guys (and ladies) rock! Happy holidays!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• OK am I the only one that doesnt know who the BFL team is?!?! Come out come out whoever you are! ;)

I just wanted to add my thanks too - what a year 2010 has been for many of us. I will NEVER forget the audible gasps and fear of losing the old Guestbook. BOOM - right before I had to leave for work that day. Then all the getting used to and scrambling and regrouping on the new website. Losing Mike and making it to Nashville....thank you thank you thank you for the amazing support and continued acceptance to the beautiful BFL community we have created - one by one and growing. LOVE IT!

Blessings to you all!

• Hi Legs!

We are employees of Body-for-LIFE (BFL) and EAS.  We try not to interrupt the conversations that take place here, except where we can add value or answer questions.  We do also watch out for anything that violates the community guidelines you saw when you signed up.  We're glad you get so much out of these forums!  We love the amazing support here and look forward to a great 2011.

Best!

The BFL Team

• Happy Holidays and Have a Healthful New Year BFL Team and Support folks. Thanks for all your helpful advice and I agree with you about the positive comments and advice. WPBill

• What I've experienced is a lot of genuine respect, friendship and good wishes at this website.  Sometimes a little "tough love" is needed, and  it's important to do that in a polite and respectful manner.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Hi BFL team!! I agree with Jacium... sometimes we just need that kick in the pants, a wake up call... but in a polite, respectful and somewhat sensitive manner.

Happy Holidays everyone!!