60% Off EAS Pro Science FINISH Powders!

• Body-For-LIFErs,

Happy holidays! We're celebrating with 60% off our premium line of post-workout recovery powders!  From December 1st through the 15th, you can save 60% off the price of FINISH powders in the Abbott online store. It could be a good gift for a training partner, friend - or yourself.

In conjunction with diet and exercise, EAS FINISH delivers Beta-alanine to delay muscle fatigue, essential amino acids to help build muscles and increase lean body mass, structured lipids for essential fatty acids, and 35g of high-quality protein. FINISH gives your body what it needs to help it rebuild and recover.

If you want to take advantage of the offer, full details are here: https://www.abbottstore.com/page/easprosciencepromo?source=bflcomm

The BFL Team

• Has anyone had a chance to take advantage of the EAS FINISH offer? Any feedback for us?

Anna on the BFL Team

• Thanks for the offer BFL Team. It is appreciated. I wish I could take you up on the offer but I live in Canada. I am still waiting for the Pro Science line to be available here.