Website Update - Feedback Wanted

• Hi Anna,

i tried that earlier, tried that again now again and no difference. still the old flash box with 2009 champs in it.

Thanks Donald

• Sorry to hear that! Would you mind uploading/sending a photo of what you see below 'Nutrition, Exercise and Health?'

Anna

The BFL Team

• Hi Anna,

I have tried to insert a screen shot but i cant for some reason.

I have closed IE, gone to Control panel Internet options and followed instructions again, even restarted my machine and no change. Under nutrition, exercise and health i have the same info that i had 2 day ago, the 2009 champions, tenesse convention etc, as a matter of fact if i use the search on the site and try search for 2010 chqampions it brings up champions, but not 2010 only past champs.

Rather confusing, any idea's?

• I would love to be able to delete conversations/posts that I have started...

• Anyway that I can come to the site without having to sign- in everytime?

Laurie

• Anna/BFL Team,

Was just wondering when the 2011 Challenge dates would be posted...I know you can start any time, but someone said that the site still has information for the 2010 rounds.

Thanks! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I would love a chat feature...

• Leggsmomof3,

Thanks for the feedback! We'll let you know if we are able to add that feature.

Anna

The BFL Team

• Hi DebMO,

We're working on getting 2011 Challenge round information up on the site. We'll announce it on this board as soon as we have it up. Thanks for your patience!

Anna

The BFL Team

• Laurie,

Unfortunately, not right now, but I'll take your feedback back to the team.

Anna

The BFL Team

• Hi Donald,

We implemented a fix this afternoon that should hopefully resolve your issue. Please let us know if you still cannot see the 2010 Champions in the box below 'Nutrition, Exercise and Health.'

We will have more detailed information about the Champions, which you will be able to access via site search, soon.

Anna

The BFL Team

• HI Anna,

Thanks for the feedback, i have just gone through internet options and deleted everything again, including the option for keeping prefered website info, i meant to mention that options needs to be un-ticked so that everything is cleared out, so anyway i did a delete all again, then opened IE and went through the tools and did it again, pretty much same thing.

relog onto bfl and there is no different, the flash box loads up Charles Damiano(2009)

i appreciate the fact that you guys havn't forgotten about me.

but fix not worked, i will try again later.

cheers

Donald

• Hi Donald,

Sorry to hear that it didn't work! The IT team has given two more suggestions:

1) Try clearing your Flash cache here --> www.macromedia.com/.../settings_manager07.html

2) Try using a different browser, like Firefox, Safari or Chrome

Let us know if that works!

Anna

The BFL Team

• Hello, I would like to upload/send photos from my last challenge (end of 2010) c1 to my profile or to the  my transformation thread. How do I do that? (is it done with a scanner or what. I do have the photos on a CD disk(2 of them) also would like to add them to my profile as well. Thanks.   WPBill

• WPBill - here are some screen shots on how to add images (photos) to your profile.