help with website: i want to download the starterkit

• hi all,

i've just signed up and am trying to download the starter kit. i keep getting kicked to the sign in or register page, even though i'm already signed in.

i can't find a support link, so i'm posting here.

• I can email the file to you if you have an email addy.

• hi he-man_83. that's kind of you, but this site, forum, etc are new to me and i would prefer to see if links work and if support exists rather than giving out my email address. now if you have an URL for the file location, that would be very helpful.

so far, the only attention that my post has received is for it to be moved to the "did you know" section, the title of  which, sounds more like an FAQ section rather than a "do you know. can you possibly help me" section. will continue to wait and see.

• Flutter,

Obviously you are singed in and registered or else we would not be exchanging messages, lol. Try the following link and when the web page opens there will be a box in the middle of the screen at the top that says Body-for-Life Entry Kit along with a link that says "click here to download". Once you clik that a file download box should open asking if you want to view or save to your computer. Hope that helps.

Matt

• Hi FlutterBye,

Welcome to the community!  We're glad to have you here.  If you're ever looking to get in touch with us directly, feel free to call us at 1-800-297-9776 (8:30am-5pm EST) or fill out the form to e-mail us: bodyforlife.com/contact-us.

The direct link to the kit is: bodyforlife.com/.../download-kit. If that doesn't work, please let us know what error message you're getting or screen you're seeing, and we'll be happy to help.

P.S. - Thanks for jumping to the rescue, Matt!

Best,

The BFL Team