Website/Forum Questions Here

• Hey Body-for-Lifers!

We've been seeing some questions about community functionality pop up in the Forums.  As you know, we're aware of many of them and are working across our team on solutions.  To help us faster address concerns and to keep everyone updated at the same time, please post your questions here, rather than starting a new thread elsewhere. 

As always, we appreciate your feedback!

The Body-for-Life Team

• Hi guys.

I have been trying to upload my before photos since I started the Challenge on June 28th, but for some reason they will not upload.  I have tried changing the wiidth and height ratios to see if that makes any difference and still not been able to do so.  I am using IE8 as my browser.  I would really like to upload my photos (also having the same problem when trying to add a photo as an avatar), is there any chance that you guys could help me out so that I can post them?

Thanks in advance.

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• Thanks for letting us know about your experience, ChucklesUK. We'll look into this and get back to you as soon as we can.

Best,

The BFL Team

• ChucklesUK,

Our technical team has been testing photo uploading, and they've asked what happens when you try to upload a photo or avatar.  Do you get an error message, does it time out, or does the screen simply do nothing?  You can also send us one or two of the photos you've been trying to upload; we can get them in your account, and it will help us test the issue as well.

Best,

The BFL Team

• Thanks for getting back to me guys.  Where do you want me to send the photos to? i.e email address?

I get a message saying that the file is to big for the user!!  even though I eventually reduced all photos down to 50 on both the height and width of the files.

Thanks in advance

Chuckles

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• Hi Chuckles,

We're sending the e-mail address via direct message/Conversation, so look out for that!

Were you reducing the pixel size or the k size of the files? Perhaps that was the issue. We'll check it out when we get your photos.

Best,

The BFL Team

• When will the blog feature associated with our profiles be available for us to post our personal blogs?

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Thanks for your feedback, Sharon!  We're exploring this right now. Hang tight, and we'll get back to you shortly.

Best,

The BFL Team

• you posted a link to the free sample page but when I put in my info it told me that my email was already in the system, yet I still have no free sample.   :-(

Thayerphotos.com

• Hi Thayerphotos, Sorry to hear that you did not receive your sample. Can you send us a 'Conversation' with the e-mail address you used, or call 800-297-9776 (8:30am-5pm EST), so we can check how this occurred?

Best,

The BFL Team

• Hi all at BFL Team

As requested I have today sent you my before photos through.  Please let me know if you do not get them.

Thanks in advance

Mandy (aka chucklesUK)

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• Hi Mandy,

We received your photos! We'll let you know what the tech team finds.

Best,

The BFL Team

• Thanks guys n gals

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• I am also having a problem uploading photos. Ive tried copy pasting them in as well as the insert image file feature. With teh copy paste, it is justa huge area of white space that gets pasted in, but no pic. With teh insert image file button, I get a little box witha red x in it, but no image. AmI doing something wrong?

Isaiah 43:18-19

• Hi nojo99,

Happy to help!  When you use the insert image file feature, is your image more than 4096k?  That is the limit on that feature, so perhaps the error message for that is not showing up properly. Perhaps you can reduce your image file size, and try again?

If that is not the issue, please feel free to send your photos to us, and the technical team will take a look; we'll send you our e-mail address in a 'Conversation.'

Best,

The BFL Team