Get 25% off -- Today Only!

• In honor of the 2010 Soccer games, community members can take 25% off Body for Life products on 6/16/10. Visit http://www.abbottstore.com/sports-nutrition/icat/perf&source=bflcomm and enter promo code BFLSOC25 at checkout.

...and now for the stuff they make us say (pretend it's being read to you super
    fast at the end of a radio commercial):

Disclaimer:

Can not be combined with any other offer.

Does not apply to NutriSave Orders

Not redeemable on Body For Life Starter Kits or Gift Certificates

Expires 6/16/10 (at midnight!)

One redemption per use

Abbott Employees not eligible

The BFL Team

• Wooot!!!  Now's the time to save some loot!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Champster is a poet, too!! hehe!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I just tried this, and they said offer was expired.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks for the feedback, BDMom!  We made a change on the back-end and tested, and it seems to be working.  Can you check it out, and let us know if it's going through for you now?

The BFL Team

• Bummer - i wish i had waited until today to order my Reload - but i did get 15% off that order......stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  =)  25% would have been THE BOMB =)

Have a great day BFL!!

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• You too Cory!  Thanks for being a NutriSave customer!  We'll let you know if we do another promotion like this in the future so you can stock up.

The BFL Team

• I've tried to order Reload but I get this message "Conditions for Promotion code usage not met."  Am I missing something?

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• "The range of dates this code could be used has expired"

That sucks-- it is still 6/16/10 on my calendar

Chocolate Covered Broccoli

• Hi Sharon,

Sorry you ran into this issue! We have extended the code through midnight EST today (Thursday, June 17) to give you a chance to take advantage of the 25% off promotion. Please write back on here or e-mail us if you experience any problems.

The BFL Team

• Hi Chocobroc,

Apologies that we weren't clear on the time zone limitation on the promotion! We want to give you an opportunity to get the 25% off discount, so we have extended the code through midnight EST today (Thursday, June 17). Please write back on here or e-mail us if you experience any problems.

The BFL Team

• I'm still getting an error message.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Hi Sharon,

We just sent you a note!

The BFL Team

• Thanks for your patience while we fixed this issue. If anyone did not get a chance to take advantage of the discount because of technical difficulties, please send us a message!

The BFL Team