Being A Leader Starts Now!

• A fantastic opportunity awaits all of us. NOW is the TIME, if you ever wanted to be considered a LEADER.

Let’s be honest, our forum is not nearly as dynamic as it should be. Body for Life has had a positive impact on literally thousands of lives. Yet, there are only a handful of individuals who are regular contributors and some of those are past champions.

This is due in large part to the time of year. December is not the month when most choose to make a life style change. The vast majority wait until the first week in January. Surely in just a few short weeks there will be influx of people to our site who will all be eager for information on how to transform their body and life.

This means, for those of us that already here, now is the time when we can become a leader.

Those who join a BFL challenge in January will look for leadership from those who are already started their program. Therefore, even if you are on Day 1 today and feel you have a long ways to go to achieve your goals, you can still quickly become a leader in our group.

Here is how you do it.

1. Daily Progress Reports:

Choose a forum and make short daily progress reports. This will give you the accountability you need to stay on track.

Be honest.

Did you get your work out in? Was there an obstacle in your day? Were you able to overcome it? If so, how did you do it? If you had a setback, that is alright because it is progress that counts and not perfection. Again, just be honest.

2. Lift Up Fellow Competitors:

Read posts from others and give encouragement. If they have a question, if you can, try to answer it.

Do these two things just once a day, you will be leader who helps others on their path to success. And there is a good chance you will be rewarded by staying on track to achieving your own goals.

Together we will do this! 

• sounds good

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Excellent advice! I'm starting my challenge on Monday! :)

• I'm in. :)  What you assert here is truth. It is by encouraging others that we best encourage ourselves!

It's never too late to become what you might have been. -George Eliot

Gluten-free, Flexetarian, Eating Clean!

Proud mom of boys, LEO wife, English teacher, fitness enthusiast - ready to get my challenge on!