The "New Me" vs. the "Old Me"

• I don't know if this will help anyone or not, but lately..I've been telling myself this and convincing myself of this...The "Old Me" would skip a work out..like today..I worked my bottom off at my waitressing job yesterday..I worked so hard, I felt like someone beat the crap out of me and left me for dead lol...yea..that bad...

BUT... I digress..anyway..It was time for me to do my upper body workout...the "Old Me" said  "You are too tired to work out..you did enough yesterday"...but the "New Me" doesn't do things like that anymore... the "New Me" does all the work outs like prescribed and treats my workouts as seriously as a doctor's appointment, not to ever be missed!....

So yea...The "New Me" is doing things the BFL way, because the "Old Me"'s way wasn't working!

Well, sounds a little like a split personality hahaha, but you know...you have to change the way you think and the way you look at things if you're ever going to meet your goals...so anyway...

I hope this helps..Look at yourself as a NEW creature! Unlike any other and empowered with the tools to change your body and your life!

Much Love,

Angela

• Great job AP!  That attitude will pay off with results you will love!  Keep it up!

• I think you summed the correct attitude and approach to a challenge in a nutshell Angela,  Thanks for this outlook from all of us out here. Keep Moving Forward.....!!!

• Angela, you are so inspiring!  Hoorah for you and your positive outlook and determination!  All of your regulars are soon going to be asking where there favorite server is because they won't recognize the "new you"!  Bravo!

• That is definitely well stated. Allow the "New you" to win the war between the wills.