HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

• I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!  

I am so glad I discovered Body for Life nearly 2 1/2 years ago!!  It definately taught me about clean eating and structured workouts.  Even though I don't follow BFL to the letter anymore, I think it is a wonderful program.  I hope all of you that are starting a new challenge this year have great success!!  Remember not to be too hard on yourselves, but to push beyond what you think you are capable of, and remember that the kitchen will be your best friend or biggest downfall; make sure to keep those foods clean!!

And to all the "oldies" on here.  Thanks for all of your encouragement & support & friendship!!!

May 2013 be a blessed year for us all!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Happy New Year to YOu BDMOM and your Family,.  ALSO a BIg Happy New YeaR TO ALL OUR FELLOW BFL WARRIORS ON THE SITE.   SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR!!! 2013

• Happy New Year, BD Mom. Thanks for the encouragement and insight. After taking a "holiday hiatus" from the program, I'm ready to get right back in it again.

Come visit my blog!

http://fittrac.blogspot.com

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you'll be right!