Motivation

• Thanks for everyone's thoughts too. I am on week 9, day 58, and feeling horrible after having some cheats the past couple days. It's hard to not think that slipups have brought me back to square 1 although I know that's not true. My body type is such that I gain all my weight on top, so when I have cheated, it looks as though I've made no progress whatsoever in my belly! Everyone raved that week 8 was going to be SO DIFFERENT, but I didn't see that dramatic of a change. I do feel change, but my weight hasn't budged (Despite losing inches). It's hard not to think my progress has plateaued when everyone else is losing so many #s.

Trying to stay strong and not give in to negative thoughts...  

Thanks for everyone's help.

• Everyone I just wanted to say thanks for being so candid and sharing your trials and tribulations on this journey, it's quite motivational.  I'm on week4 and was really hoping I'd loose a lot of weight.  I started off doing well shedding the lbs at first, but seem to be stuck in the 260's the past ten days or so.  I think I'm gaining muscle mass (need to get a tailors tape measure to measure myself) is what's happening.  I've been faithful on my workouts, aerobics, and even started riding my bike to work, and hiking on the weekends, so I thought it would be quicker, but I understand there's no quick fix, so I just need to remain focused and motivated and it'll all work out in the end :)  Good luck everyone!

• Youthful Winter and Cal1 keep your heads up.  This program is not all about weight loss.  It is about state of mind, physical fitness, and weight loss if truly needed.  The scales don't always tell a true story of your results.  I myself have lost about 30 pounds in the past 10 weeks.  However, when I look at myself I feel that I have lost a lot more than that.  I try to avoid the scales when possible.  I got stuck on the weight plateau and got frustrated but I realized that it would pass and the weight would start dropping again.   This is not a sprint either, but more of a marathon.  I know that I am going to have to do at least three challenges to make my goal weight.  I plan on finishing this challenge, changing my routine for 8 weeks to get throught the holidays then starting a new one at the first of the year.  Please keep in touch and we will all do what we can to help keep you going.

• Hey everyone.  I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for the support you supplied during my challange.  I am finishing my 11 week on Sunday.  I am in the home stretch and ready to share all my ups downs etc.  Again, I don't think that I would have finished this without your support.  I am feeling wonderful both physically and mentally.  Please keep this thread going and allow others to find the motivation they need also.  

• Hi Brenda4Life

I find that I reread the success stories of champions.  I wish I had an opportunity to speak with Heather Green Ortiz.  She has PCOS like me.  VERY challenging.  I plan on sticking it out and hope that I too lose weight in this 12 weeks.  Stay motivated.

Mone

Giving love to oneself one day at a time. 

Mone-nay

• HI

Is there any where else I can find those questions to revisit.  I have the BFL book for the females and I didn't see any questions to fill out.  It can be an over sight, but I don't have that first book any more.  You're thoughts were very helpful.

Mone

Mone-nay

• Hi Youthful Winter

I seem to have worked on cardio one week, added weights the second and now I can focus on diet.  I couldn't do it all at once.  I too HATE the scale and refuse to really focus on it.  I hope in a month that I lose more inches.  I have to do this challenge 3-4 times to get to where I want to be. I tweaked the plan by doing my HIITS then immediately do my weights.  It was difficult but I am enjoying it, the accomplishment at least.  I realize what doesn't work for me is having to have to work out daily.  That is why I failed before.  My lifestyle and personality needs flexibility.  What works for most may not work for me.  So this go round, I am doing it differently.  After reading the BFL book for women, I really felt like finally, my issues were heard.  I need days to simply rest and recharge.  My life is extremely demanding and fullfilling all is taxing.  I burn out easily and decided I wasn't burning out this time.  So I am not saying use my plan.  Just stick with it and use this site.  It is helping me.  We all lose motivation.  For me, I had to find my nitch which is unconventional. You will find yours.

Mone

Mone-nay

• Hi Josh

Did you lose 80 pounds by not eatings starchy carbs?

Mone-nay

• I have only lost about 30 on the challenge.  I have lost 60 by following the book, the lifestyle changes in eating and working out 6 days a week.

• Finished strong today? What was the end result? Pix, pix!

SorayaRosaria