Jan. 9th is the day---Any other takers for the challenge?

• Don't know about all u other jan 9thers but I am ready to get started. I feel like I have been sabotaging myself, eating everything in sight like it is my last meal. Funny thing is I will be eating more once Monday gets here....just a lot better choices on what I put in my gut! Searching through the forums I found a great idea everyone might want to check out.....it's under the abyss section titled " workout- food journal" by wen fit. Looks like a great idea!

• We  bumped our start date up to the 8th, just works out better for our schedules, guess out "free" day will be Saturday.  I bought the fat calipers at GNC yesterday, they look like a torture tool, but I gave it a try.  I am going to work on our food/workout journal today, while my husband figures out the bowflex.  

Does anyone know anything about the BFL cookbook? $22 on amazon, just wondering.

• Looks like the BFL cookbook is more for maintaince, and I will probably just go by the approved foods list and check out the recipes on this site.

• I agree about the calipers, definetly looks like torture tool, but hopefully as we all progress they will become a big motivator. We plan on using them every 4 weeks and hopefully by the end of week number 12 we will not be able to wait to get those babies out and see how we have done!

• I am also starting on Jan. 9.  Let's keep in touch and check each other's progress.  Mark.  musician770@aol.com

• I'm starting on the 9th and would love some support from people online. I half completed the challenge a few years ago and I know that having support and ideas from other people will help me to keep on track. Best of luck!

• My wife and I will be starting this day as well. I look forward to everyone struggling with us. We will appreciate the support.

• Welcome all......let get this done together....heck we r only talking about 12 measly weeks!

• Just wondering if anyone will be using the CLA supplement or using the myoplex drinks and protein powders?

• We will be using the drinks and protein. Not sure of any other supplements yet. In the past I used muscle armor and phosphagen elite I believe. It seemed to help, but I want to try and keep costs down a bit. We shall see though.

• We will be using the drinks and protein. Not sure of any other supplements yet. In the past I used muscle armor and phosphagen elite I believe. It seemed to help, but I want to try and keep costs down a bit. We shall see though.

• I am also starting my challenge on 9th January - it would be great to go through this journey together.

• Only 4 more days till our journey begins! How is everyone coming along as far as getting ready? We sat down with our boys last night with the food list so we could all agree on what we were going to eat, then we all signed it. My wife and I ordered 2 starter packs as far as supplements go......we are sooooo  ready to get started!

• Hello everyone,

I am starting on the 9th as well. One of my biggest problems is NOT EATING ENOUGH, which has screwed up my metabolism. Definitely need support and hope to be able to check in with an online team regulary. Anyone else in the over-46 category?

• Hello Jan9 peeps! Wow talk about the energy coming off of this thread.. I just wanted to say that if you follow through you will succeed! Don't give up! I myself am on active rest and wont be starting another challenge till probably next month but still check in regularly this is a great place for support which i see you all are doing a great job already of checking in This forum helped me in more ways than I can mention.. anyways I didn't meant to make this a long speech lol.. I like the feeling on this thread and I know you all will rock it.. Imma get of the soap box now and watch from the sidelines.. much aloha everyone!!