Anyone Starting on December 19th Monday

• Anyone else starting on Monday the 19th.  Kind of worried and want to hang in there if any support!  This will be my second attempt.

Tish

e mail: tpatton14@gmail.com

• I am starting Monday. I have always been fairly active but also had horriblle eating habits.  I am excited to transorm my body and feel better!

• I have let myself go due to school and busy, but I have to stop the excuses.  Turning 40 in January and need to get on track.  Just hope I can get my husband on the same page. I am excited too!

• I am starting Monday as well. I just learned about Body for Life. I eat healthy for the most part but chips are my weakness! I am going to have a hard time letting go of the chips! I am willing to be a person to be accountable to!

Lura

lmeenow@gmail.com

• I am so excited but nervous to start Monday. I could definitely use an accountability partner.  I am 29 years old and have three beautiful children and married to my high school sweet heart.  I am really going to have to work hard at putting health first. My children are all active in sports and I also work a full time job. It has become so easy to stop and grab meals instead of finding to the time to cook. I feel as though I am not only harming myself but harming my kids health as well by developing bad eating habits. I found bfl and was so excited to see that not only does it incorporate losing weight but also building muscle. I have always maintained close to the same weight since I had my first son but as many of you lady's know even if you are maintaining the same weight places on your body start to change as you get older.  I find my self wanting to cover up more and hanging my head if I have to wear a bathing suit. I am excited to start this 12 week journey with all of you guys. I am heading to the grocery store today and I am going to prepare food for the week.  

• Tpatton- my husban is a little skeptical about starting this with me.  I am just going to start the process and hope that he will join with me as he sees how much better I feel. I feel like him seeing results from me are key to help him live a healthier lifestyle as well. We can all do this! We just have to keep reminding our selfs that our hard work will pay off!

• I am also hoping that my husband will join.  He is picking on me because it is so close to the holidays but I keep telling him we can do it.  I have also printed before and after pics of my favorite past winners and put them on the fridge for visual support.  We just need to stick to it and if we have a bad day, keep going still.

• Im starting Monday, 43 and way off track

• I was going to start on Monday with you but my boyfriend said that he would do it with me if I waited until the first of the year. I decided that it is a good trade off. I am going to "practice" the diet and exercise in the mean time.

• I started today.

I usually visit my parents on Saturday and go out to dinner with them or go out and pick up a pizza for us to eat. I figured it'd be easiest for me to make it my day off. So today I started. Went grocery shopping after lunch to get more good food.

The sad thing is that I bought the book about 5 years ago and just put it aside. I'd just do it later. Didn't really get motivated until about a week ago when I was going through my clothes before I start my renovations and most of my nice dress shirts didn't fit anymore. I started working out last week and took Saturday off, dusted the book off and started reading before I went to the parents.

I don't have a wife so I'm doing this by myself. I already had free weights I bought in college a decade ago and a stationary bike i bought from my great uncle's estate for $25 right before I bought the book.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited to see how this works.

• I'm turning 40 in January as well! I started on Friday, took my before pictures and couldn't wait one more day. Idid this challenge 12 years ago after I had my daughter and lost 70 lbs in 16 weeks, I'm hoping this time I will continue the good habits this encourages for life!

• Hi,

This is my second attempt as well.....I was so successfull before I feel this is the only true way!!!  My issue has been excersize!  Im fine once I get going...its the getting going I have issues with!  Well Im going to add Zumba classes to my cardio workout, cause its so much fun!  I know too much cardio is not good either, but I just have no desire to run at least for now!!  Good luck everyone

• Wow 70lbs that is incredible!  I started this morning somewhat on track.  I woke up a little later than planned but ate my breakfast as planned.  I will be heading to gym later this evening.  

I love Zumba, unfortunaltley I had to stoip ue to a knee injury.  I am going to force myself to run on the treadmill.  I figure it is only 20 min.

Good luck everyone!  Can't wait to see all of the transforations.

• After two days I'm feeling great. It's a little after midnight here and I'm still awake. Two days of no junk food and I'm feeling so energetic and alive.

Usually I fall asleep with the TV on around 10:00, wake up around 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning to get ready for bed. But tonight I was able to stay awake for the whole football game and now I'm just ready and excited to go lift tomorrow.

I'm already feeling the transformation.

• Randomguy- I feel the same way I was up this morning and felt a new burst of energy I haven't felt in a long time.  I chose to do my cardio outside this morning since the weather is so nice here in Georgia.  Even with a cold I felt so good this morning after running.  

I am going to love this new lifestyle!