Here we go Challenge 2, Challenge Buddies

• Sun, Thanks for clearing up what had been confusing in my mind. I had been going by a half hour of eating after my workouts, then kept reading on the threads an hour or more.  But I knew I had read somewhere about 30 minutes but couldn't find it.  Thanks.  

Hope you get your grams figured out, where it works for you.

And thanks about my workouts, my hip/leg joints are screaming this morning. Muscles are surprisingly not yelling at me.  Yard and garden day today.  

• Wow, its getting wild out there in some of the threads.  Maybe its the summer heat getting to people.  Folks seem to be getting testy or impatient.  Nice to have this place to come back to.

Ate clean on my free day, saturday and all week.  Did swimming for my HIITs twice this week.  The monster is going strong in the gym.  And I can feel my body is responding, and believe the shape is improving too.  Measurements and scale in the morning.

Hope my friends here are all doing great.  Look forward to hearing from you.  

• Hey ladies.. nice to keep up on you 2 sun and fire good on both of you get those monsters out!! Im gonna unleash mine in about 6 hours.. and like u say fire "GO BIG OR GO HOME" I like that.. aloha

• dude, thank so much.  I swam yesterday for my HIIT and today had ubwo and was a bit sore but still hit my tens, just lowered the weight once or twice to get through it all.  cardio on the treadmill tomorrow should be a good one.   Aren't you in about week 11 now?

• Hey fire, I am gonna be one day 2 week 12!! tomorrow wow it came so fast!!! I feel great but still haven't gotten to where i had hope to be.. Don't get me wrong I made heaps of progress. I still have work to do though.. Im gonna make sure i finish this week strong and xtra clean.. probably taking final pics on sunday and should be posted by monday.. Keep it up lady.. you are doing GREAT!!

• i can't wait to see the pics.   Are you going to do a C3?

Today was off for me, had some stomach problems right before i was due to do my cardio.  I was achy all day in every muscle and joint.  Not sure if I am over training or have a bug.  I feel bad about missing my cardio, but not much I can do about it now.  

• Big news here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Well for me it is.   I did a chin-up today.   From a full arm extension position.  I even friggin had my chin way above the bar.  It's been years, I mean years since I have been able to do that.  

Now I admit I wasn't fully hanging, but that is my next goal.  Then to do more than one in a row.  But for now, being able to pull up my full body weight is just awesome.  

Just had to share with my buddies.

• WOW!!! That is HUGE news! Way to go, firesong! That's just AWESOME!!! :)

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• YAY Firesong! that is an amazing feeling.. congratulaitons!! My challenge is complete!! Thanks lady for your continued support!! and yes I will do a c3 taking a week maybe 2 AR then back to the grind!!

• I am happy to hear you are doing another challenge.  Only for selfish reasons.  So you stay here on these boards.   You are one of my mainstays.  And as I said on your other thread, I am very proud of you.

• Thank you Ms. fire :-) Im not going anywhere.  I honestly couldn't have made it through these 2 challenges without keeping myself accountable by making posts on here.. and keeping in touch with such supportive people like yourself. Being an active member on these boards is a part of the challenge... I gotta make sure i get my posts in.. not to mention keeping up with all of you and your progress..

• Hey Friends!

I am finally back on here!

I just returned from 3 weeks of vacations and a trip to Ireland and I have not been able to be on here! But let me tell ya, I missed it so much. I will confess, I didn't eat well. I exercised when I could. I gained a little bit and I feel horrible. I am off track and today I am getting right back on. I considered quitting but than I remembered this is a lifestyle change and plus, it wouldn't make me feel better. Hearing about all of your progress has really inspired me!

Island_dude-  Congrats on all of the hard work and accomplishments you have made!

Firesong- It sounds like you are doing better than ever and you are a monster in the gym I hear. Major props to you!

Ans Sunberry-  It is so good to hear about your progress and it sounds like you are getting everything sorted out! It is so good to have you on here and your persistence really shows!

Good work everyone!

• Hey, Mads! So good to hear from you! Vacations can be lifestyle killers. But I'm glad you enjoyed it and that you're back on track. GREAT to hear how you talked yourself into it again!

Just wanted to share that' I've been on track for 6 weeks now. Did I tell you guys that I used to do flies with 12 lb dumbbells, and now I do them with 20 lbs? On level 9 that is...

Anyway, hope all is well!

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• G'mornin'! Just wondering where everybody is.

I celebrated my 8th week of clean eating and working out 6 days a week yesterday. In those 8 weeks I lost 11.925 pounds. Not bad for having done it with a fractured foot and some issues with my thyroid meds. July 31st is supposed to be my end date for the BFL challenge, but I can't find where I wrote my initial weight down, and the Website didn't save it. Well, it saved my measurements, but not the weight. Drats! I'll start a new one on August 1st. And leave my weight written down on my fridge. LOL :) From my highest weight, I've lost about 18 pounds, so I'm doing well.

Hope all is well!!! :)

• Hey!

I was wondering the same thing!

Congrats! That is so encouraging! I am sure you feel awesome :)

And I am very impressed you did it with a fractured foot!

I can't wait to see as you continue to see results!

I have been doing pretty well! I have been doing well on workouts. I have slipped on food a couple times. I feel like I have had so many parties and get-togethers and i end up eating crappy food. I am trying to control that. Right now I havent seen any more results but I am just going  to continue eating well and working out and probably figure out what i need to adjust to see results again.