ANYONE ELSE FIND WEEK 5 REALLY TOUGH

• Hi, in the middle of week 5 right now and I am in major need of a kick in the butt.  I am bored with the food and bored with the workouts... even though I try to change them up.  Did anyone else find week 5 a hump to get over?  Also, I am demotivated because the results are not coming fast enough.  Ugh.  I need a pep talk... want to keep going!!! 54 days left to challenge 1. 

• Yes ran into same issue....I just couldn't get going......I'm working on my plan right now and getting my butt back to it,,,went over goals again, redefined some and change a few exercises around to hopefully get back to it. So come on there Dianah75 WE CAN DO THIS! Keep in mind what how you will look and feel after we complete this! The satisfaction of accomplishing something tough and demanding and the end result of that hard work! COME ON GIRL LETS GO!

• Absolutely week 5 was tough!  But, so were many other weeks.  So you can just throw in the towel now and never know what might have been, or tell yourself that you are worth it and you are going to honor the promise you made to yourself when you started.  If it were easy, we'd all be in fabulous shape.  Anything worth having is worth working for & you are worth it and you can have whatever you want if you make up your mind to make it happen.  Who deserves this more than you?  No-one!!  Hang in there and give it all you've got.  Rome wasn't built in one day & neither is the perfect body.  Put one foot in front of the other and give it all you've got everyday!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I am just starting the 5th week of my second challenge and I am feeling similar to the way you are as far as having trouble being motivated.  However, I know from starting a few other previous challenges and not finishing them that completing this challenge is what I really want.  I'll bet that if you take some time to reflect - maybe go for a walk to clear your head - you will recognize that finishing this challenge is something that really is important and meaningful to you.  You would not have remained committed for an entire month if it was not.  Try to just take it one hour, one workout, one meai at a time, but hang in there!  You can do this and you are doing it.  The pay off is coming and you will be proud of yourself for staying with this all the way through to the end.

One Life, Live Accordingly

• everyone's posts above is 100% correct.. we didn't get into the shape we are in in only 5 weeks so we cant expect drastic changes in 5 weeks either.. It is tough for sure my first challenge I didn't see real changes till week 10 so keep doing what you are doing focus on your goals and keep on, results will follow..

• I don't like this whole "weeks" thing.  I'm in the mindset that this is how I'm going to life the rest of my life already....(said with the enthusiasm only manageble by someone just finishing their first week!  ;p )

• I just finished week 4 and have been feeling the same way. I am trying to get the motivation up for week five and beyond. It does help to know others are unfortunatley in the same mindset.

But the positive words do help. Thanks for voicing your concerns.

• Thanks for the motivating words everyone. Much Appreciated!!! I was away for work for a week so the challenge was on hold because I was working non stop and didnt go to the gym and didnt eat as well and I should have. :(    I feel gross but it reminded me of why i love the BFL program so much.  I feel so much better with clean eating and exercise.  So glad to be back in my routine.  Starting week 6 today :)  Half way there...

• Week 5 was one of the toughest for me because I lost a lot of initial "bloat" kind of weight in the first 3 weeks and was super motivated then. But after the 4th week, results seemed to come slower and the finish line seemed so far. But, you just have to keep pushing through. If you don't get through the valley, you won't be able to ascend the mountain and reach the view at the top. One foot in front of the other and "just do it" even if you don't see results. For me, I felt like things changed the most on the inside during the middle of the challenge. I didn't see a lot of weight loss or inches loss, but my muscles began to feel much harder. Then in the last four weeks, it was like all the fat started melting off those new tighter muscles. Hang in there!

• We will see results starting week 8-9. The weights will just melt off your body like crazy. You're three weeks away, not 7. Because starting week 8 onwards, you will see the rewards.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• I hope you are right Ruby4444, I measure this coming Sunday and hope there is some good news, as I'm trying to add mass and size, so probably in the minority of the forum.

• you know what's funny? I am starting week 6 and feel so much stronger than I felt in week 5. That really was a hard week!

• Hah I will join this group.  Feeling kind of beat but that's more from other things.  I'm worried my diet is taking too much of a hit this week.  

• Don't worry Bronco, in the first 8 weeks we are building a fat-burning factory (our muscles). When it is built, fat loss will be in operation. Please use a measuring tape. You will be amazed.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Hi everybody, I found this thread to be interesting..i hear so much about this magic at week 8 and 10..is it because that's the amount of time it takes for the fat loss to really set in ? I'm really liking the program so far...but I will be approaching week 5 next week ! So trying to get prepared for this slump everyone is talking about !!