Want to start need advice

• Hey all 

I am going to purchase my book today. But have some questions.  I am a vegatarian and diabetic.  Will body for life still be suitable for me.  I am off my meds and am making lifestyle changes.  Any suggestions for food recipes etc would help me a lot

Thanks

• It will work for anybody. You will just have to get your protein from sources like legumes and tofo. Being a vegatarian will just limit some of your food choices, but I imagine you are used to that. The principals are whats is important. Be sure to plan, plan, plan and read your goals daily. Write in a journal regularly and enjoy the transformation. You will be amazed at what you are able to do. One last piece of advice...be patient, transformations do not happen over night.

• Absolutely!  Eating a clean diet will help anyone who has diabetes.  My sister just went for her check-up and found out that she is in early stages of Pre-diabetes.  Her doctor recommended BFL.  Just making those dietary changes and exercising hard will definately put you in a better place.  I am not vegetarian so I can't help you there, but I know there are plenty of threads you can look into here with this topic covered many times.  Best of luck to you!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"