Results after just 3 weeks w/pics

• Just wanted to give some picture proof that this program works. Here is my "before" picture and one I took after 3 weeks doing BFL. Almost 2 inches off my waist already! I am currently in the middle of week 4 and will have more updates later. Can't wait for week 12 pics! 

• Wow.  That's amazing progress.  It's clear how awesome you've done.  Congrats!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Thanks Jessica! Seeing results so soon really helps to keep me motivated!

• Awesome job!  Are ya still running a lot or have you been doing the 20 minute HIIT?  I have run 3 half marathons and when I ended up with an injury - I turned to BFL!  just curious if you have given up running the long distances?

Laurie

• Super job! Keep up the great work.

• Great progress so far...Keep it up...this is great motivation and make sure that each meal and workout are the best...don't leave anything behind. Looking forward to seeing your future progress.

Randy

• Thanks everyone!

@Laurie-I am running for my 20 min HIT cardio. I usually get 2.5 miles just with the HIT and then cool down by doing a slow .5 to bring the total to 3 miles.. On Saturday's I do my 20 min HIT plus enough easy running to get 4 miles in. I have another half marathon in July, so I plan to add a little extra mileage to my Saturday run in March or April just to get my mileage base back up in preparation for my race training which I will start in full force in May. But, I'm trying to stick to BFL as much as possible and not add to much extra cardio because I want to see how well it will work when doing the full 12 weeks as described. I've done BFL several times over the last 10 years with good results, but never for more than 6 weeks or so before thinking, "well I look good enough" and just losing momentum. I have a trip to Hawaii coming up in May and that is plenty motivation to see how tight and lean I can really get. I've been loving the program and the HIT is helping with my speed!

• WOWOWOW you are kicking it, marathonmama!  And that's only 3 weeks - can you imagine what you are going to look like/feel like at week 12?  You are obviously doing it right!  Way to go!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• Thanks BFL Sue! And congrats on your win! As a distance runner, the thought of such drastically reduced time spent doing cardio is almost scary...and I've done BFL  for several weeks at a time over the years and it has always worked...but old opinions are hard to break even when I know BFL works and the temptation for more cardio is always there....even though it usually just leaves me tired and hungry if I do to much! I always say diet is 80% of one's success cause you can exercise till the cows come home but if you eat like a cow, you're still going to look like one! lol

• nice pics!  you can see the shadow of where your abs are.  In the after' pic, there is less space beyond the shadow!  cool

• Fantastic results so far.  Imagine how Awesome you are going to look AND feel when you are finished with your challenge.  Keep going.  Watch that diet closely and make every single workout count.  You are doing it!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• BDMom, thanks for the reminder about diet. Often times when I start making progress, I feel like I've "earned" the right to start cheating a little. Usually nothing big, maybe just popping a few grapes in my mouth when putting groceries away instead of waiting for my next meal...and then one cheat becomes another until I'm completely off track. Thanks for the reminder to keep following the program just as closely every day as I did on day 1!

• Awesome results! It makes me more excited to get started too!

• Awesome!!!

• All that hard work and devotion is definately showing in your photos. Hang in there and keep your efforts moving forward.