Couldn't Get Up This Morning...

• One of the hardest things for me in this lifestyle change is getting up early in the morning - I have always had trouble doing it, often getting out of bed 15 minutes before I had to leave the house.

I have been doing well since starting BFL (I'm in W2D3) but today I couldn't get up for my workout.  Instead, I did cardio in the middle of the day when I had the opportunity and will do my UBWO tomorrow to try and stay on track but today was hard for me.  I feel a bit of a failure.

I know that I need to just get back on track, will get up tomorrow but that means I have to be in bed and going to sleep in 25 minutes or I'll have trouble.

BFL is a challenge.  I'm going to do my best to meet it.  At least when I was doing cardio I thought of one of the champion's words in that "nobody works harder than me" while I was kicking out minute 19.  It really helped, but I just feel bad for not sticking with my plan.

I will do better tomorrow!

• Morning workouts are suggested but not the only time. Alot of people workout in the afternoon or evening. No need to feel like a failure. Some people oversleep and just skip the workout. You have great detetmination and stick-to-it-ness. Keep it up and you will accomplish amazing results...

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• JLucien~

Don't let perfection get the best of you...you will set yourself up for a lot of frustration if you do. You did your cardio later that day...Great job! Like BryanL said, some people will blow it off if they miss the 'said time'. I too like to do my workout in the morning to get it out of the way, but don't let it get me down...it's just harder to do it later, and sometimes later never comes. You're doing a great job...keep on keepin' on!

Leggs

• you did stick to the plan. The plan is to workout...and you did!! Sometimes a change up is good ;)

• Well one thing, do NOT feel at all like a failure.  You are 2 1/2 weeks into it.  So a failure is something you are NOT.  You did the workout.  You may just have to move your workouts to the afternoon / evening.   It's no biggie.  The only reason I get up at 530 and do mine is that, even though I'm doing very well now over a month into it, I dont want the temptation of 'being too tired' or 'had too hard of a day at work' and decide to skip it.    Until my routine is totally changed, I dont want to do anything to set myself up with excuses :)