GHi Darci, I also want to do it officially by entering the contest. I will start January 3rd 2011 mainly because I ave to polish my strategy. This way I have a full month (December) to prepare mentally and plan the how-to and what-if. How to do the diet?

• Hi Darci,

I also want to do it officially by entering the contest. I will start January 3rd 2011 mainly because I ave to polish my strategy. This way I have a full month (December) to prepare mentally and plan the how-to and what-if.

How to do the diet? What to eat? How to make it simple? Simple enough that I will stick to it.

What if I get sick? What if I can't go to the gym one day? How to keep up the good work when I must cook for others?

I have the book and I'm reading through it. I feel I need tons of preparation and planning which I started mid November. I think by January I'll be done and ready.

Cause' life is like an ever shifting kaleido scope: A slight change and all patterns alter...

I already have some answers to my questions, mainly in the exercise realm. In the diet realm I think the key for me will be SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY. Probably eat the same thing every day for the first four weeks or at least the weekly same meal plan for the first four weeks until I learn recepies and other stuff.

Good luck!

Live life with passion!

• Trying the signature

Live life with passion!

• Hey MyDecade!

The best advice for food recommendation is to check out the receipe section of the BFL website. It has many quick and easy receipes for families on the go. And the best part?? The reciepes are BFL approved!

The BFL Team

• That is great! This will be my first challenge and I plan on starting Jan 3rd too!  I have the book and have been reading it daily.  I am so really to get in shape, but I need to prepare for the workouts.  I am in the process of purchasing weights and a bench for Christmas.  I have already started to follow the eating plan and I have loss 8 pounds (Only 90 more pounds to go)!

Good Luck :)

• Hot chocolate!

We already can form a group with Kahoona who is also starting January 3rd!

I hope to see you around!

Live life with passion!

• There is also a book called eating for life that I bought and like a lot.  looking forward to the challenge with you ladies.

• That is great.... How do we join your group?

• pardon me while I give a different view here. You are verbally stating you want to waste an entire month just so you can plan? Sounds like procrastination to me.

Eating is simple. Protein and vegetables. add some brown rice or potato. egg whites/whole eggs with oatmeal. If you miss a workout then you missed it. You can't do anything about it, but you can make sure you eat right. After all your fat loss comes from nutrition.

Stop putting it off. You don't need an entire month to plan. The plan is already as simple as it needs to be. The only thing missing is you making up your mind that you want it.

• I agree... I have already started the good eating habits...but I am no were near ready to lift weights.  I am in the process of purchasing them.

• Charlie,

You either cheer for us and the fact that we are starting on January 2011 or save your advice!

Hot chocolate, I'm the opposite! I can lift weights but I'm working on my meals and making good progress.

Everyone needs the time they need. Everything is coming together for me now and I really don't need people calling me a procrastinator. When I finish the 12 week successfully I will laugh the last! :-)

Live life with passion!

• who is laughing? You're gonna laugh at me? For what? I am simply giving you some constructive critcism to try and motivate you to think about why you are really doing this. I started in 2008 to change my life. I have never stopped. I don't understand why you would be laughing.

You took my comments as if I was personally attacking you and I am not. I am on your side.

• I know why I'm doing this and I know where is it going to lead me. If you are on my side them BE on my side. I decided I'm going to start January 3rd and I will and I will finish my 12 weeks. Then I will decide what to do next. One month is not going to break me but it just might make me!

Live life with passion!

• Positive reassurance. Good Luck

• Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Live life with passion!

• I hear that!  I am excited about starting Jan 3rd a new year and a new beginning! :) We will succeed.