When Hurricane IGOR Disrupts Your Momentum?

• Well, Just when I was gaining momentum through week 3, Hurricane IGOR showed up this past weekend hitting my island directly. Even though I was able to get Friday's session done, it left the weekend and the start of Week 4 a momentum buster! Not able to do much as me and my family were stuck inside our house without electricity through Monday. Now I have to start Week 4 tomorrow with Upper Body Training and must say, it's going to take a lot of effort to get back momentum and get to the gym and perform at the same level of intensity. 

Like past efforts of trying this program , there seems to always be some sort of sabotage that tries to break my momentum and now here I am again. 

Well I can't stop now and must move forward. Plus my eating habits the past few days has been horrible so week 4 will be interesting!!!

Sean

• Good for you Sean.  Tracy Gordon had a similar situation at the end of her challenge.

"With only 9 days left in my Challenge, Hurricane Ike ripped through our Texas coast, leaving in its path incredible damage. The obstacles thrown my way were enormous but the lessons I learned through BFL up to that point were instrumental in keeping me from throwing in the towel and giving up. Ike couldn’t rain on my BFL parade."

Here's the link to her success story - http://bodyforlife.com/success-stories/tracy-gordon

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!