I am soooo exhausted!

• Ok, so I started last week during a monthly period of exhaustion. I've been to the doctor. Nothing wrong. She gave me B12 and that seems to help. I have been taking it lately in the liquid doses and that doesn't seem to help. I am EXHAUSTED and I am waiting on some miracle burst of energy. I go to bed every night by 10:00 and wake up between 5:30-6:00.

Will this exhaustion ever end or will I sleepercise through this challenge? Anyone experience this before? I don't think it's withdrawls because I pretty much eat the same types of foods, I just eat them more often.

Any experience sharing would be greatly appreciated :) I feel like falling asleep as I type! *sigh* I want the energizer bunny to come and visit me.

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...

• oh my goodness i know what you mean! my first couple of weeks i was sooo extremely tired!! I was so tired to the point where i didnt want to get out of bed, i didnt even want to think about working out! but i did anyways and i am so glad that i did because i feel sooo much better about myself! I heard once that the days you dont feel like working out are the days that you should workout the hardest!

Keep in there beause it will definatly help in the end! :)

keep up the great work!

• Will your schedule allow you to get a little more sleep? I found that during my first challenge I needed at least 8 hours, but really 9 was what it took for me to truly feel rested. You are putting your body through an incredible change, with the physical stress of hard exercise. To get the best results, and feel good doing it, you need to get enough rest to let your body recover and repair itself every night. So my suggestion would be, if you can, experiment with getting a bit more sleep. Good luck!

"The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another."  -Alexander Graham Bell

• More sleep?? lol! I got less sleep before the challenge and had energy more or less. BUT I COMPLETELY understand what you're saying. I'll try to go to bed earlier. I work a part time and full time job so it's a little tough to get more sleep in without compromising my work outs but I'll just have to work smarter during the day so that I can go to sleep earlier. Thanks Nicole!!

Thanks CGregory :) I have been doing just that, rolling out of the bed and sleepwalking to my clothes! LOL But I'll keep doing it until that energy comes. I've seen your pictures and I am SO excited for you and I'm looking forward to what you've achieved so far! :)

Tia~

http://journeytosix.blogspot.com

You can choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret...